Turn on thread page Beta

Documentation - Tod's Tyres (yes tod again :P) watch

ReputationRep:
    TheWolf

Could you please send it to me too. I would REALLY appreciate it.

My email is [email protected]. You can get me on MSN.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoky)
    I can send a guide if it will help. Post your email address so that i can send it as a attachment.

thanks
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    yes smoky and TheWolf if you can my email is [email protected]
    im so confused by this coursework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    Hi, thanks for the help guys. Yes I made my system using Access 97. If you guys need a help with it, gimme a shout
    email: adammouse[AT]f2s.com
    I'm sort of half way there I think. I've worked out the entities, ERD, data flow diagram but its all the other bits, plus documentation that I'm stuck with. Any help would be welcome.

ReputationRep:
    OK, have you started building your system? what are you using to build your system, I presume access? is it the query's your stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    I am finding the database reasonably easy , i am doing it in Microsort Access XP, I am willing to share what i have done fo a copy of your database.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tod)
    I am finding the database reasonably easy , i am doing it in Microsort Access XP, I am willing to share what i have done fo a copy of your database.
    ok lets trade whats your email adress

ReputationRep:
    Can U Send Me As Well
    Thank YOU
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi could I have a copy of the guide, I need an idea of what kind of information needs to go into the writeup of the project!

I'll put myne up for trade when its done, thnx

[email protected] / [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    ugh i must be like the most unlikely person to get good marks in this coursework!! i did ICT for GCSE but i can't get my head around this crap...

Can anyone help me? like send me anything u think will help me.... my teacher is such a spacer it's like asking help from a brick wall!!

Anything would be much much appreciated!

PinkM
    xoxo

ReputationRep:
    On the list of tyres, are both the tyre code and manufacturer code unique (I realise they are in the table given)? And if so why do they list both?

ReputationRep:
    hey, im really stuck with my computing work, and i was meant to hand it in last friday, but ive been doing my media.. u know how it is.. would some1 please help me out with some work.. ive almost finished, but im not sure where 2 go from now.. ive done my forms and stuff, but not my invoice and have very little code..

if some1 could send me a copy or just a few print screens or something i would be really grateful.. thanks for any help...

[email protected] (feel free 2 add me 2 msn)

ReputationRep:
    hey any1, im really stuck with my computing work, and i was meant to hand it in last friday, but ive been doing my media.. u know how it is.. would some1 please help me out with some work.. ive almost finished, but im not sure where 2 go from now.. ive done my forms and stuff, but not my invoice and have very little code..

if some1 could send me a copy or just a few print screens or something i would be really grateful.. thanks for any help...

my msn is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    hey any1, im really stuck with my computing work, and i was meant to hand it in last friday, but ive been doing my media.. u know how it is.. would some1 please help me out with some work.. ive almost finished, but im not sure where 2 go from now.. ive done my forms and stuff, but not my invoice and have very little code..

my msn is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I did the as level last year and i am doing the a2 now. If anybody needs any help with the as project or documentation i am happy to look at what you have done and comment and add bits if necessary. Could somebody please send me the brief on what you had to do.

smalltrader

ReputationRep:
    Hey thanks for your offer I dont know where to start with the documentation I need help designing a structure to the write up

http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/pdf/AQA-5...11-W-SP-04.pdf <-- Spec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden Maverick)
    On the list of tyres, are both the tyre code and manufacturer code unique (I realise they are in the table given)? And if so why do they list both?
    Yes they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden Maverick)
    My teacher said if you looking into which one is unique so you know which one to use for the primary key, he said that the manufacturer code is the unique one as the tyre code can be the same tyre but there can be different qualities of the same tyre.... if that's any help to you...

PinkM
    xoxo

ReputationRep:
    everyone keeps going on about doing the documentation- u just mean the write up yeh, with the design/implementation and testing.just checking i havent missed something major..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunderstorm)
    everyone keeps going on about doing the documentation- u just mean the write up yeh, with the design/implementation and testing.just checking i havent missed something major..
    yeh, you need the documentation for your exam and then hand it in (as proof that you made a system, tested etc. ) at the end.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.