Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    yeh, you need the documentation for your exam and then hand it in (as proof that you made a system, tested etc. ) at the end.
    u guys finished documentation yet?

ReputationRep:
    nope, we've been given till after easter to do it, so naturally im leaving it till the last week or so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revelation)
    nope, we've been given till after easter to do it, so naturally im leaving it till the last week or so?
    fair enuff

ReputationRep:
    i always leave everything till the last minute, i have wiped my design
    i got to do it all again lol, have not done implementation or testing either for the write up.. and havent really compleely finished the database. there can be no1 more behind than me:P oh well.
    left it to last week last yr and got best markso i hope i dont die this year

ReputationRep:
    Would it be possible to veiw some1 elses documentation so i can compare mine with it, just to make sure mine is all there and looking half-decent (roughly) would be much appreciated if some1 could send me the info on it or something to compare mine to. thanks in advance

any help please contact me by emailing me on [email protected]
    ps, dont try and add me b'coz im hardly ever on that acoount :s just will be checking emails :P thnx all

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.