Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blackberry in toilet. Help!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I dropped my phone in the toilet, it sort of works, the buttons don't but luckily it has a touchscreen as well which still works.

Dropped the phone before that in a milkshake and that never worked again lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Originally Posted by anisa7)i haven't described my poo to you so how would you know? unless you check my toilet before u flush it.

(Original post by zara55)
    In some cultures people are quite happy to give elaborate descriptions, it helps you judge the other person's health and general wellbeing.
    I dont like where this conversation is going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somali-Pir8)
    Please throw that rice out when you've finished with it
    Or serve in some kind of Heston Blumenthal wierd paella thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zara55)
    Or serve in some kind of Heston Blumenthal wierd paella thing?
    Nice. I actually lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somali-Pir8)
    Nice. I actually lol'd
    This is his risotto. I guess it might look a little like that.

ReputationRep:
    This is exactly why I defecate into tupperware boxes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by monicap)
    I had the same problem!!!
    I shook the water out and then i just sticked it in the uncooked rice for a couple of days!!!
    But you must put it in the rice all together!! Only take the battery out!!!
    Stick the rest of the phone in the rice!!!!
    Hope it will work!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks, i hope it works too! im just worried that when i tried turning it on after i shook the water out, it would've short circuited it. but ah well, whatever's written in my destiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2worldcups-1T20)
    (Originally Posted by anisa7)i haven't described my poo to you so how would you know? unless you check my toilet before u flush it.

I dont like where this conversation is going

I think i speak for everyone else when i say.. We like where this conversation is going.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i dropped my blackberry in the bath twice and it still worked for a while, but because it was rubbish it broke later on (keypad kept freezing!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libby18)
    i dropped my blackberry in the bath twice and it still worked for a while, but because it was rubbish it broke later on (keypad kept freezing!)
    how did u get it to work?

ReputationRep:
    I poured milk in my iPhone, and rice literally saved me from spending another £300 getting it fixed.
    Rice rice rice rice.

ReputationRep:
    loooll random pakistani girls on their bb to some random asian guys thinking shes fit on her bb got like 1000 boys added knows 2 of them in real life, think shes fit and chats to all these guys boosting her ego, her phone dropped in the toliet good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisa7)
    how did u get it to work?

i left it on the radiator over night and it was fine the next day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quilt)
    I poured milk in my iPhone, and rice literally saved me from spending another £300 getting it fixed.
    Rice rice rice rice.
    IN it? D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezaberry)
    IN it? D:
    Well, I was casually running up the stairs with milk in one hand along with my phone, tripped and the milk went down the USB port haha.

ReputationRep:
    i dropped a samsung europa in the toilet once. Left it to air dry and apart from the fact I cant change the volume on it using the rocker buttons its fine; even the cosmetic water damamge on the screen has dried out. This is why I love a phone where you can take the battery out in such situations

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOP
    after 1 week i take my phone out of the rice and its working perfectly fine!
    except from the screen has a few marks on it, but this means i can't get the iphone now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Was it a number one or number two in the toilet?
    Never heard the rhymes?

If you're texting on the loo, you're having a poo!

Weheyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.