Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What shall I do for my 18th/what did you do for yours? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heya, anyone got any good ideas? It's my 18th in a couple of weeks, most of my friends are already 18 so can drink.

I don't want to go out clubbing, can't have a house party and can't go away as I have exams the next week!

Anyone got any good ideas? What did you do for yours? :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    Luckily my birthday was on a friday, so we went to a free party in London and that occupied us for most of the weekend. Ask around, you should find something fun and free that is happening, but it does depend where you live of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 19eightynine)
    Luckily my birthday was on a friday, so we went to a free party in London and that occupied us for most of the weekend. Ask around, you should find something fun and free that is happening, but it does depend where you live of course.
    Mine is on a friday too and I live quite near London so that's an idea

Thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.