The Student Room Group

Fap Away 2013

For all those of us that aren't stupid enough to believe that anything will change if you abstain from masturbation for no reason whatsoever. Just enjoy your horniness lads and play whenever you get the urge! BE A MAN. EDIT: Or a woman. Women too should be free to engage in sexual stimulation. /sexual equality.

Let me tell you categorically that:

-Your confidence with ladies will not increase if you have an almost indefinite horn. You'll be more self conscious than ever. Not to mention, if you were to get lucky, you'd suffer the most terrible premature ejaculation and she'd never talk to you again.
-Social interaction will not be easier when your testosterone levels are through the roof. You'll just be grouchy and angry and everyone will think you're a douche.
-Your motivation to study will not increase, neither will your productivity as you'll be spending your entire time thinking of naked chicks. Enjoy failing your exams because of your epic levels of stupidity.

I mean, how much energy does it take to fap? Barely any at all. You'll have plenty of energy for sports and studies and all that stuff, and when you're nice and relaxed from all that fapping, you'll have loads of confidence to chat to new people.

So just post in this thread if you think the no fappers are a bunch of morons.

:tsr2:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Educate yourself, then come back and make an intelligent post. What you just said is based on what? Your opinions without any kind of evidence to back what you say. Please...
Reply 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wSF82AwSDiU

its annoying how people do no research into a subject and are so ignorant, before you make up your mind do some research
Reply 3
Why don't you both go have a fap? You'll feel better afterwards. :ahee:
Reply 4
Original post by Jonah Ramone
Why don't you both go have a fap? You'll feel better afterwards. :ahee:

Was never about not fapping in the first place anyway , more about what we fap too (in terms of benefits).

And I will fap bro! And when I do it's gonna be EPIC! :biggrin:
Reply 5
Very well said.
I'm in.
Reply 7
Original post by Sulphur
Was never about not fapping in the first place anyway , more about what we fap too (in terms of benefits).

And I will fap bro! And when I do it's gonna be EPIC! :biggrin:

What won't be epic is being rushed to E&R because your testicles explode a few months in to your ridiculous masochistic exercise
pb last year was 13 times in one day
Reply 9
Original post by Tuerin
What won't be epic is being rushed to E&R because your testicles explode a few months in to your ridiculous masochistic exercise

Haha, I dare you to say that to any medical professional as I watch them laugh you out of the building!
Wow, there's so much support going on in this thread... :colonhash:

The deal is, OP, that it is an excellent exercise in self-control and will increase productivity, motivation and drive (that is, if you play it right and not oppressively abstain). You won't be thinking too much about naked girls if you're being productive and motivated. Your opinion just screams laziness - you are too lazy and weak to take this challenge in strengthening willpower, so you just encourage passivity and laziness (i.e. why walk to the shopping mall when I can just take a bus?).

I have personal experience of the benefits of not tugging (longest I've been is 4 months and I played it right, so there were minimal side effects and drawbacks) and many professional sports-people and teams also practise short-term abstinence before a meet or competition etc.

But, it's OK OP, young boys like yourself wouldn't understand. Only great men undertake challenges. Young boys sit at home and fap to pixels. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 11
Personally I think you should extend this to both men and women, for example 'BE A MAN/WOMAN'

Just saying.
I remember doing a bit of a research on the perks of masturbation a few years back for a speech competition. http://www.humanismbyjoe.co/virtues-of-masturbation/. Didn't materialize in the end as it was too controversial. I am convinced, however, that there is more good than bad when it comes to this :wink:
Reply 13
Fapping atm.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
This could start some sort of ejaculation war between the two clans! The non-fappers will fire prematurely before they get in range but the fappers will be out of juice anyway causing some sort of stalemate.
Actually, you're far more apoplectic when you've engaged in onanism.
Original post by redferry
Personally I think you should extend this to both men and women, for example 'BE A MAN/WOMAN'

Just saying.

Good point. I am wholeheartedly in favour of female masturbation as well.
Whilst i agree with the point in the thread, i find it funny that Jonah Ramone is effectively giving us relationship advice :mmm:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£

But, it's OK OP, young boys like yourself wouldn't understand. Only great men undertake challenges. Young boys sit at home and fap to pixels. :biggrin:

I'm five years older than you. So, when you are a real man in the real world, please come back and speak to me. I'll be happy to entertain you in conversation once you've matured a little bit.
Original post by SillyRodent
This could start some sort of ejaculation war between the two clans! The non-fappers will fire prematurely before they get in range but the fappers will be out of juice anyway causing some sort of stalemate.

:rofl2: :rofl2:

*out of pos rep*

This thread has spies from the no-fap clan (me being one of them, of course)! :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest