Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've read that masturbating at least 5 times a week reduces men's chances of getting testicular cancer, so yeah, too bad for the no fap people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBurton)
    It's OK, if you sign up to the no fap thread your past faps don't count, you just have to go a year from when you last did it.

Pft... like that's going to happen. I'm single for goodness sake - faps are all I have left!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    Jonah, I thought you were...different... :cry2:
    Be honest, you like it. That ego boost must do wonders to your confidence. Obviously you're not gonna admit it. But its ok, we all believe you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    Be honest, you like it. That ego boost must do wonders to your confidence. Obviously you're not gonna admit it. But its ok, we all believe you.
    :rofl:

It's fine, I fap over Jonah too. It's like a mutual ego boost.

ReputationRep:
    Count me in! :dumbells:

Vikki and I discovered mutual masturbation.

ReputationRep:
    Morons? No seems a bit harsh.

But I definitely can't fathom the logic behind no fapping, just sounds like psychologically and physically unhealthy state to be in not dealing with ones urges.

It'd just make people desperate to hook up with real women, which only makes them worse off if they're going through a dry spell.

Nah, I'm happy to fap when I want or not fap when I want, no need for an arbitrary year of abstention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperclip)
    Need a hand? :ahee:
    No thank you, I already have two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonah Ramone)
    Why don't you both go have a fap? You'll feel better afterwards. :ahee:
    21 years old and counting and never fapped. Dont have any problems whatsoever apart from not having sticky hands which I actually believe is a good thing.

(Original post by sissoko46)
    21 years old and counting and never fapped. Dont have any problems whatsoever apart from not having sticky hands which I actually believe is a good thing.
    I never have sticky hands either :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    I never have sticky hands either :iiam:
    You subconsciously want to stop fapping but lack the willpower to do so and feel inadequate. You now resort to spread and encourage this pointless dirty habit among clean people like myself so you could feel better about yourself. Pathetic masturbatory men.

You subconsciously want to stop fapping but lack the willpower to do so and feel inadequate. You now resort to spread and encourage this pointless dirty habit among clean people like myself so you could feel better about yourself. Pathetic masturbatory men.
    No, I saw some people falling for some nonsense in a no fap thread so I started a parody thread about masturbating. No big deal bro.

Also, pointless? No. Dirty? No.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

It's fine, I fap over Jonah too. It's like a mutual ego boost.
    Eeew how unlady like.

ReputationRep:
    Eeew how unlady like.
    Never been a classy one, me.

ReputationRep:
    No, I saw some people falling for some nonsense in a no fap thread so I started a parody thread about masturbating. No big deal bro.

Also, pointless? No. Dirty? No.
    It is a big deal fapping is disgusting and unnatural the thought of doing it has never even crossed my mind I got a friend who admits to fapping and he is always obsessed about girls unlike cool cats like us non-fappers.

ReputationRep:
    Never been a classy one, me.
    Your father should tie your hands tightly together and lock you in a room till you learnt how to behave yourself properly. A guy fapping is bad enough but a female masturbating is bang out of order.

Ahahahahahaahahahahaha this guy is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahahahaahahahahaha this guy is hilarious.
    Just shut it you immoral fapper. Such an unnatural habit shouldn't be promoted.

ReputationRep:
    Your father should tie your hands tightly together and lock you in a room till you learnt how to behave yourself properly. A guy fapping is bad enough but a female masturbating is bang out of order.
    I enjoy being tied up too much.

ReputationRep:
    i hope you're trolling !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.