Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

How would you answer the question 'critically evaluate one or more of the websites'

I think this question will come up!

ReputationRep:
    How did everybody find this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHate Exams)
    How did everybody find this?
    I feel like, when I look back I can't see where I could of gained any marks. But when I felt like thus in my unit 1 exam I got an A, and when I feel like I did well, I got an E, e.g. In my psychology :/ so unsure how I thought of it :/ you?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I found this quite good ! Obviously dont wanna jinx it but the questions were good apart from the six mark rapid economy growth. Especially the first and second questions ! Hopefully dont have to resit as that means an entire new aib -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheldorofazaroth)
    I feel like, when I look back I can't see where I could of gained any marks. But when I felt like thus in my unit 1 exam I got an A, and when I feel like I did well, I got an E, e.g. In my psychology :/ so unsure how I thought of it :/ you?

Yeah it was ok I thought, the questions weren't that bad but there were 2 15 mark and 2 12 mark questions that I was unsure if I was writing the right thing so it may not be that good. It's really difficult to know how you've done for this as they are not point marked, ahh well, not looking forward to the summer geography exam :/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was ok I thought, the questions weren't that bad but there were 2 15 mark and 2 12 mark questions that I was unsure if I was writing the right thing so it may not be that good. It's really difficult to know how you've done for this as they are not point marked, ahh well, not looking forward to the summer geography exam :/
    Agree out of the two wev studied so far, I'm only comfortable with conflicts, tectonics is shocking

ReputationRep:
    Question 4 was a bit of a dodgy question I thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JenniS)
    Question 4 was a bit of a dodgy question I thought
    Was that the one asking for reasons that Brazils economy is growing?

ReputationRep:
    For the view points question, was it all viewpoints or just the negative ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just the negative ones

ReputationRep:
    The final qu:9estion was the devil. :'(

ReputationRep:
    The two economy questions I hated! Also I didn't look at viewpoints such a indigenous tribes, environmentalists etc i just described disadvantages

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the two economy questions killed me if i'm honest.:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    just the negative ones
    No I am pretty sure it was both.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geography12)
    For the view points question, was it all viewpoints or just the negative ones?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Postive and negative.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.