Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I also applied for accommodation when it opened on the 18th. I chose 'ensuite hall' as my first choice

ReputationRep:
    I firmed for economics, and I too applied for accommodation on the 18th, with ensuite hall as my first choice to. I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paige123)
    I firmed for economics, and I too applied for accommodation on the 18th, with ensuite hall as my first choice to. I was wondering if anyone had heard back yet?
    The following was in an email I received from them
    -
    Conditional Offer

Once your academic grades have been met, and you have accepted a place of study (e.g. after A level results are released), you will receive an email, which notifies you to go back to ‘Student Accommodation online’. You will be able to read and accept the contract for accommodation, pay the £300 Advance Licence Fee Deposit (by credit/debit card) *and initiate a payment plan.

ReputationRep:
    I put my firm choice at Coventry studying media and communications! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone put singer halls as their first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloemaychloe)
    I'm studying graphic design and illustration.
    O neat finally someone who does illustration! u sorted out your accommodation and that Yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowster)
    -
    Conditional Offer

Once your academic grades have been met, and you have accepted a place of study (e.g. after A level results are released), you will receive an email, which notifies you to go back to ‘Student Accommodation online’. You will be able to read and accept the contract for accommodation, pay the £300 Advance Licence Fee Deposit (by credit/debit card) *and initiate a payment plan.

I got that to, but I thought we had to pay the £300 pounds around now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlie.b)
    Anyone put singer halls as their first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I put it as my fist chloce!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I firmed for politics & history anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth_price)
    I put it as my fist chloce!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same! apparently singer's the best one

ReputationRep:
    as a second year i can safely say singer is the best hall!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone studying Occupational Therapy in September?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KarmaPolice1992)
    as a second year i can safely say singer is the best hall!
    Do you think I'd have a chance staying somewhere like singer or raglan if coventry is my insurance choice and I don't end up at my firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowster)
    -
    Conditional Offer

Just to let you know as a hint, last year they updated the Accomodation website before results came out so I signed on at about midnight and it said new undergraduate awaiting allocation, just another way for you to find out results quicker

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceHL)
    Do you think I'd have a chance staying somewhere like singer or raglan if coventry is my insurance choice and I don't end up at my firm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Coventry was my insurance and I got into singer, all i can say is if you don't get into your firm make sure you apply straight away as singer will get filled up pretty quick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paige123)
    I'm in my second year doing economics so if you have any questions fire away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Momo:3)
    O neat finally someone who does illustration! u sorted out your accommodation and that Yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey sorry about the slow reply, I applied for my accommodation last week hoping to get in to liberty point, have you ?

ReputationRep:
    I completed my accommodation application. Singer halls are my first Choice.
    I'm studying Sports Therapy

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was just wondering is singers hall the one with the shared bathroom I've totally forgot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamishaalexander)
    Hey I was just wondering is singers hall the one with the shared bathroom I've totally forgot?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, Yeah, singer halls my second choice :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.