Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heloooo
    I have a conditional offer that I will form, for graphic design, anyone here also for GD?

Feel free to add me on facebook:
    https://m.facebook.com/#!/joisnotonf...00001677806579

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey, i have an unconditional for advertising and marketing and i've set it as my firm so how are people feeling about starting in september?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed Occupational Therapy for this sept, how long after did you get your ID number?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone joining in 2013 join this group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/565686136805232/

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed Coventry for English, anyone else know of anyone doing English?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just confirmed to study Criminology at Coventry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedarklord3)
    Yeah same but I'm debating whether to keep cov as my firm!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer and a merit scholarship for MSc Oil and Gas Management, and now that iv paid my complete fees its now unconditional, so I should be getting my CAS tomorrow or next... Im just trying to decide if I shud stay at study inn or at pillar box...

ReputationRep:
    Hi , I have a conditional for BA Fine Art and Illustration course at Coventry . Who else around here will be studying Arts ? Should I be worried about accomodation and apply as soon as possible or is it ok to handle this matter just a couple of months before..lets say july ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing English, but I'm currently writing a children's book! My Dad is an artist and he is doing the illustrations for me at the moment as I can draw at all! I booked my accommodation a while ago because I wanted to have everything done but I don't know whether it needs to be done by a certain time, they don't firm your accommodation place until after results I think anyway if it was me I would get it done though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have firmed Coventry to do Learning Disability Nursing

ReputationRep:
    hello im studying automotive engineering hoping to stay at singer halls

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for Business and Human Resource Management

ReputationRep:
    Im going to be studying childhood and youth studies at this uni! actually cannot wait! going to miss essex too much when i move away!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedarklord3)
    same wahoo someone on my course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carmeen)
    Hi , I have a conditional for BA Fine Art and Illustration course at Coventry . Who else around here will be studying Arts ? Should I be worried about accomodation and apply as soon as possible or is it ok to handle this matter just a couple of months before..lets say july ?

I have a conditional offer for BA Fine art

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for business management !

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone staying in sherbourne House?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violet.k)
    I've firmed for business management !
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting this year, and I'm studying Ethical Hacking and Network Security.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.