Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    mourinho is mad
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    You're going to get a great representation of the whole white female population here. Such a fantastic place to ask this question. Original, correctly places and all round fantastic.

The_Blade asks the questions that we need answers to.

He asks the tough questions.

The_Blade for president of the world.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't care less about your race, if I think you're worth my time And to me, if I was considering a long term relationship, although looks is always a factor, that would not be my first priority. In general, there are hot Asian guys, just like there are hot White guys, hot Black guys, hot Indian guys, hot Martians, and also some not so hot ones. And that's my take on the matter, every race has good looking people.

ReputationRep:
    from an evolutionary point of view, girls are attracted to certain traits in a man. things like tall, masculine, stubble, broad shoulders, a fit muscled body, nice sexy eyes. i could go on.

then think of your typical chinese guy. does he have these traits? almost certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean Chinese guys from China? I think many Western women, including BBCs, would struggle with the cultural differences.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any, but an attractive guy is an attractive guy, regardless of race. I can say that I've seen plenty of guys that I find attractive, who are Chinese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insecurities)
    from an evolutionary point of view, girls are attracted to certain traits in a man. things like tall, masculine, stubble, broad shoulders, a fit muscled body, nice sexy eyes. i could go on.

then think of your typical chinese guy. does he have these traits? almost certainly not.
    Name:  155521_189208497870431_1678101542_n.jpg
Views: 966
Size:  64.2 KB

ReputationRep:
    I never really understand these massively generalised questions. There are some Asian guys I've seen and thought were really hot and others who I haven't been attracted to. It's exactly the same with white guys or black guys. And that's going exclusively on appearance. Two people of the same race can look very different, you can't just group lots of people together because of one common factor like that.

And then of course personality and a whole host of other things come into it as well. I'm pretty sure race a big deal for most girls when it comes to who they're attracted to. It's too simplistic to look at it that way.

an attractive guy is an attractive guy, regardless of race
    ETA ^ I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Sorry, you're too short. No chance pining after what you can't get.
    me personally? or in asian guys in general? Im 5'8ish. Is that an ideal height?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Blade)
    I like Winnie the Pooh too, bro.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not white, but east asian guys can be hot imo.

ReputationRep:

Especially if the guy has insecurities...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLPsych)
    I never really understand these massively generalised questions. There are some Asian guys I've seen and thought were really hot and others who I haven't been attracted to. It's exactly the same with white guys or black guys. And that's going exclusively on appearance. Two people of the same race can look very different, you can't just group lots of people together because of one common factor like that.

And then of course personality and a whole host of other things come into it as well. I'm pretty sure race a big deal for most girls when it comes to who they're attracted to. It's too simplistic to look at it that way.

Its just in my opinion Chinese guys are generally below average looking. Iv seen loads of Chinese guys and just dont think they're good looking sure they are exceptions but genreally..

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking the piss. If you really want a white girlfriend, then there is one white girl out there who will like you.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is this obsession with white women?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    I'm taking the piss. If you really want a white girlfriend, then there is one white girl out there who will like you.

ahh! there isnt a specific race id want im just curious of what white girls think of us asian brahs.

ReputationRep:

You are speaking turd.

ReputationRep:
    you're below the average height which is 5 ft 9, but you're only 1 inch off, so I wouldn't worry about height (some may be picky, however).

From the pic you just posted, I really don't see a problem. 5 ft 8 and built is good, surely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R4INBOW)
    You are speaking turd.
    It's true at least the part about men being tall. Tall, strong men used to represent good hunting ability.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha love the way you've quoted this

"from an evolutionary point of view, girls are attracted to certain traits in a man. things like tall, masculine, stubble, broad shoulders, a fit muscled body, nice sexy eyes. i could go on.

then think of your typical chinese guy. does he have these traits? almost certainly not. "

with a picture of yourself, when you have winnie the pooh stickers plastered to your shower.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.