Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    some chinese guys are HOT and I definitely would

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettytoes:))
    I'll suck anyone off really
    you are so gay dude, lmfao , your a dude pretending to be a girl, its obvious

ReputationRep:
    I find them extremely attractive to be honest...

ReputationRep:
    Why do all these threads always pop up at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I quite like Chinese guys, and East Asian guys in general, although race isn't the deciding factor for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aeterno)
    I await the arrival of Mr Smurf
    Was thinking that myself. Can't rep though, <=(

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on the person. I'm not aversed to dating someone who is a different ethnicity to me, so long as they're a genuinely nice person. I've never picked boyfriends based on the colour of their skin, and although looks do play a factor, there are attractive people all over the world. I've met attractive Chinese guys as well as unattractive. The same goes for every other ethnicity out there.
    I'll leave you with the fact that I used to have a *huge* crush on Lin Dan when I was younger (who am I kidding? 'Used to'? . . .)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insecurities)
    tell me why you hardly ever see a white girl with a chinese guy?
    assuming you live in britain/usa - both are ethnic minorities, so what would you expect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insecurities)
    tell me why you hardly ever see a white girl with a chinese guy?
    They are a (relatively) small insular ethnic group?

ReputationRep:
    Im a British born Oriental guy who likes white girls and I can say that white girls just arent into Oriental guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InternetGangster)
    assuming you live in britain/usa - both are ethnic minorities, so what would you expect?
    (Original post by Rainingshame)
    They are a (relatively) small insular ethnic group?
    Doesnt stop you from seeing Oriental girls with white guys. Just not the reverse type of that couple.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a chinese guy, 17, was born in Britain and grew up with all the British morals. All the girls I've been in relationships with are white, and also all the girls I've pulled at parties etc are white as well. I don't think it's a matter of race (well maybe a little bit), but it's never stopped me or anyone else. Nobody's ever gone "oh he's chinese I'm not going to get with you"..

The major factor is personality, if you are fun to be around, people will want to be around you more. I'm quite an outgoing type and I make an effort to be friendly with everyone (apart from one or two people who I think are absolute ****s). My parents didn't force their culture on me which is why I guess I've grown up with British behavior.

I think the main misconception is that people think there is this huge race barrier. There isn't. I go out like any normal English guy and I get treated like any normal English guy. It's how you present yourself.

However when I do go out into town or whatever and see other Chinese people, mainly those who moved here to study abroad, they tend to keep to themselves. And with that they also don't have the same mindset of what is "fun", which is probably where the divide begins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    Im a British born Oriental guy who likes white girls and I can say that white girls just arent into Oriental guys.
    Wrong. I have seen Oriental guys with white girls. I have NEVER seen a girl with someone who blames their lack of success with women on their race. EVER.

And why the obsession with white girls? "Like" other races, including your own. The white girls are horrible for rejecting you-SUPPOSEDLY (see above) based on your race yet you're reasonable to generally go for white girls and not as much others?

Butthurt hypocrite much?

I'm sorry but I hate how people such as you make other Chinese/Indian etc people I know look like such losers This may be harsh but its the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mourinho<3)
    Wrong. I have seen Oriental guys with white girls. I have NEVER seen a girl with someone who blames their lack of success with women on their race. EVER.

And why the obsession with white girls? "Like" other races, including your own. The white girls are horrible for rejecting you-SUPPOSEDLY (see above) based on your race yet you're reasonable to generally go for white girls and not as much others?

Butthurt hypocrite much?

I'm sorry but I hate how people such as you make other Chinese/Indian etc people I know look like such losers This may be harsh but its the truth.
    I didn't say anyone is horrible for having preferences. If you are putting it that way then we are all hypocrites including you. If a girl rejected you because she thought you were ugly, will you then go out with a girl you find unattractive just to balance things out and not be a hypocrite?

ReputationRep:
    LMFAO there is a huge war going on here about race and white girls xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Kev.1995)
    I'm a chinese guy, 17, was born in Britain and grew up with all the British morals. All the girls I've been in relationships with are white, and also all the girls I've pulled at parties etc are white as well. I don't think it's a matter of race (well maybe a little bit), but it's never stopped me or anyone else. Nobody's ever gone "oh he's chinese I'm not going to get with you"..

The major factor is personality, if you are fun to be around, people will want to be around you more. I'm quite an outgoing type and I make an effort to be friendly with everyone (apart from one or two people who I think are absolute ****s). My parents didn't force their culture on me which is why I guess I've grown up with British behavior.

I think the main misconception is that people think there is this huge race barrier. There isn't. I go out like any normal English guy and I get treated like any normal English guy. It's how you present yourself.

However when I do go out into town or whatever and see other Chinese people, mainly those who moved here to study abroad, they tend to keep to themselves. And with that they also don't have the same mindset of what is "fun", which is probably where the divide begins.
    Thanks for the input bro I was born in 96 and born in Peterborough but live in Essex you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kev.1995)

Thanks for the input bro I was born in 96 and born in Peterborough but live in Essex you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)
    I didn't say anyone is horrible for having preferences. If you are putting it that way then we are all hypocrites including you. If a girl rejected you because she thought you were ugly, will you then go out with a girl you find unattractive just to balance things out and not be a hypocrite?
    No it would be hypocritical of me to say that "people are shallow" and then be so myself.

MOST IMPORTANTLY; Here is an interesting observation; go search, advanced, search by exact username "Mr Smurf" and keywords "white girls" 17:eek::eek::eek: pages of results come up lol

EDIT; Yes really 17 pages come up. No typo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mourinho<3)
    No it would be hypocritical of me to say that "people are shallow" and then be so myself.

MOST IMPORTANTLY; Here is an interesting observation; go search, advanced, search by exact username "Mr Smurf" and keywords "white girls" 17:eek::eek::eek: pages of results come up lol

EDIT; Yes really 17 pages come up. No typo.
    I have never said that anyone is shallow for having preferences. I have my preferences and it doesnt mean I cant feel down about white girls not liking Oriental guys. It is human nature. No one likes being thought of as unattractive by the people they like. But at the same time they dont have to date someone they dont find attractive just to not seem like a hypocrite.

ReputationRep:
    Probably have no views.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.