Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtAnna)
    I have a Bachelor degree in Management. I was considering few other top London business schools, but since they don't have specific program with a focus in Energy, I was applying to MSc in Management. I have applied to LBS, LSE and few other schools in other countries. And now I have to make a tough decision whether to go for a more specific program or not. I have to decide before 16th of May, so I will let you know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very interesting. I was studying Management before switching to Accounting and Finance. Needed more numbers . I have an opinion that a postgrad in Management is not a good idea after a Bachelors in the same. Management is really broad and, inevitably, one needs to specialize. If you get into LBS, then maybe the name covers the knowledge. It really depends on what you're currently doing and your postgrad intentions. Mind sharing your profile a bit? Are you currently working and for how long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samuel107)
    Very interesting. I was studying Management before switching to Accounting and Finance. Needed more numbers . I have an opinion that a postgrad in Management is not a good idea after a Bachelors in the same. Management is really broad and, inevitably, one needs to specialize. If you get into LBS, then maybe the name covers the knowledge. It really depends on what you're currently doing and your postgrad intentions. Mind sharing your profile a bit? Are you currently working and for how long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's exactly the reason why I feel that Cass is a better option, especially because I am afraid that the course in Management will be really repetitive. I am graduating this summer, so I don't have a lot of working experience. I've been doing internships after each year of Bachelor program in really diverse industries. By now I am working in Japanese pharmaceutical company in Spain. The only reason why I still didn't accept the offer of Cass is that I don't have relevant to the course working experience. Even though Energy was always an area which I was interested in, I want to make sure that this is exactly what I want to do in my future. And this takes some time to decide

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.