Turn on thread page Beta

Any epileptics here?? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BilberBergens)
    I had a one off seizure when I was 14. Was rushed to hospital. Had an EEG a few weeks later and everything came out clear luckily. When I told everyone at school I got no sympathy at all, it ended up turning into bullying and I was depressed for a while. Did anyone else have similar experiences?
    :O that is horrible .. Hmm I had my second one in a maths class .. Some people still say to me .. 'It was pretty funny though' .. That was in 2009! I was the talk of the school .. I was so embarrassed to go back to school that my legs were shaking constantly when I was at school .. I got quite depressed due to my tablets though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordie95)
    :O that is horrible .. Hmm I had my second one in a maths class .. Some people still say to me .. 'It was pretty funny though' .. That was in 2009! I was the talk of the school .. I was so embarrassed to go back to school that my legs were shaking constantly when I was at school .. I got quite depressed due to my tablets though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They thought it was hilarious to do impressions, I just count myself lucky it was a one off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BilberBergens)
    They thought it was hilarious to do impressions, I just count myself lucky it was a one off.
    That is soo horrible! I've only had two at school . One big and one little one .. The little one no one really cared about that one because I just go all weird and then I black out .. But that's was because I forgot to take my meds .. So it least I know that the meds are working

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2013
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.