Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Plans to start a Harry Potter Society in Hull Uni, look out for the posters coming soon around campus and contact me...
    Hope to see you soon

ReputationRep:
    HHPS is going to start very soon, at re-freshers we'll be walking around giving out flyers, but from the 28th ish onwards you can join us, check us out on Facebook at Hull Harry Potter Society.
    Come to re-freshers to meet us and ask any questions you want, if your interested please either join the facebook page or let me know using TSR so I will have an ideas on numbers.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberjenkins)
    Plans to start a Harry Potter Society in Hull Uni, look out for the posters coming soon around campus and contact me...
    Hope to see you soon
    Think you'll see me at 2013 Freshers in September. I'm rather excited

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.