The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter Primary with English PGCE Interview 2013 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thimble! Hello! Sorry I have been so awful at responding; my book was The Rhyming Rabbit - how about yours? Also, which lecturer were you with for the group task? Might give me a bit of a clue of who you were. We must have met!

I am still so confused about my accommodation.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 21
hey guys i have created a exeter pgce 2013-2014 group on facebook feel free to join :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by heatherk
Hi,

Well done on getting into Exeter. I have a place on the PGCE primary with Music for september. I'm not sure about accommodation either, I think a pgce list of houses or something goes up on 1st April?!

Hi, I have only just registered on this site, I am also doing the PGCE primary with Music, my names Louise, I already live in Paignton so will be commuting each day, where are you coming from?
Reply 23
Original post by Carlycran
hey guys i have created a exeter pgce 2013-2014 group on facebook feel free to join :smile:

Hi what is the actual link to the facebook page as I cannot find it, I am studying in September for primary music PGCE.Thanks.
Reply 24
Doh - I didn't realise there was a second page to this thread! The lecturer who led my group was the woman and we stayed in the classroom whilst the other group moved next door. My text was 'The Little Prince.' Have you sorted out anything for accommodation yet?

I can't find that Facecbook page either.

Less than three months to go!
Reply 25
I'm struggling to paste it but there is a link on the Exeter student pad message board, if you go into the section that mentions pgce students and then you will see a comment about Facebook page x
Reply 26
Original post by LOUISEA1
Hi, I have only just registered on this site, I am also doing the PGCE primary with Music, my names Louise, I already live in Paignton so will be commuting each day, where are you coming from?

Hi, Congratulations on getting a place at Exeter! I'm really excited to start! I live in Reading which obviously is too far to commute so I have sorted accommodation out in Exeter :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending