Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I be ashamed of this? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I came home today and no one was in my house and I had no keys. I was absolutely bursting so I ended up squatting and taking a **** in my garden. It's still there and I need to clean it up later tonight before my parents find it. Should I be ashamed of what I did? I piss in public all the time.

ReputationRep:
    No. It's better than it ending up in your pants.

Besides, Wallander did one in a waste paper bin basket in the Dogs Of Riga.

It's a Henning Mankell (crime) novel, if you're wondering.

ReputationRep:
    Did you forget to wipe?
    Then yes, you should.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    Did you forget to wipe?
    Then yes, you should.
    I wiped as soon as I got inside the house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qxz)
    i wiped as soon as i got inside the house
    how long did it take you to get inside your house?

ReputationRep:
    I'm more concerned that you piss in public all the time :lolwut:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    Seconded.
    That was also my initial concern.

ReputationRep:
    I'll maybe piss in a bush or in a lane at night if I'm out, not in the middle of the street or in the day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qxz)
    I'll maybe piss in a bush or in a lane at night if I'm out, not in the middle of the street or in the day
    still, that should be a last resort if you really need to and are far away from home/public toilets. not something you do "all the time" unless youre homeless of course.

ReputationRep:
    Not ashamed; but do make sure you clean that **** up.

ReputationRep:

(Original post by ChocoCoatedLemons)
    Seconded.
    That was also my initial concern.

still, that should be a last resort if you really need to and are far away from home/public toilets. not something you do "all the time" unless youre homeless of course.
    You do know that most guys take a leak outdoors all the time? It's completely no big deal to guys. You just find a quiet bush or alleyway whip it out and do your business.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qxz)
    So I came home today and no one was in my house and I had no keys. I was absolutely bursting so I ended up squatting and taking a **** in my garden. It's still there and I need to clean it up later tonight before my parents find it. Should I be ashamed of what I did? I piss in public all the time.
    +1 made me chuckle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.R)
    You do know that most guys take a leak outdoors all the time? It's completely no big deal to guys. You just find a quiet bush or alleyway whip it out and do your business.
    That's cruel of you. Two girls who didn't have penis envy, and now you've made them feel biologically inadequate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    That's cruel of you. Two girls who didn't have penis envy, and now you've made them feel biologically inadequate.
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    nah. well, when you're camping you have to go in the woods anyway... blame it on a fox. but it depends what kind of garden you have... if it's an overgrown wilderness, you're fine, if it's 8 square metres of immaculate turf, you have a problem

ReputationRep:
    How did you wipe? :lolwut:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    XD I laughed hard at that.

Girls can also piss outside. Believe me.

No shame. :cool:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.R)
    I know guys do, but if there are other options, you really shouldn't. XD A guy in my law class last year was arrested for that.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty funny to me I would probably go so far as to regale my chums with the story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qxz)
    I wiped as soon as I got inside the house
    With???

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.