Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, If you were to have a ONS, Would you rather have it at your place or his? Watch

ONS = One night stand

ReputationRep:
    Most girls, if they were up for the whole ONSs thing, would probably prefer to go back to their's as there's no issue of getting home or getting into difficulty. Or less anyway.

ReputationRep:
    swear this thread was created yesterday too?

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had a ONS so i dont really have experience to answer but I dont know if i would mind specifically where it was.. obviously with it being at a guys you have to get up and leave which could be awkward if you were so drunk! But then at your own place youd have to tell them to leave so both awkward!

ReputationRep:
    Ive never had a one night stand and I dont really agree with the concept but as people say a girl walking back from the guys after a ons its known as the walk of shame a guy walking back from a girls after a ons it known as the walk of pride

Also I think its safer for women to be in their own surrondings near people they know incase the guy turns out to be a bit dodgey

ReputationRep:
    I would choose a guy's place because you can leave any time. Also, i see my own bed as a very special/intimate place, so wouldn't really want to ruin that by sharing it with a stranger (that was purely ONS i will never see again) This might be the reason why I rarely have any nightmares in my bed )))

ReputationRep:
    wouldnt do it, would rather do it in an alley or something, not going back to a strangers and certainly not having them back to mine.

ReputationRep:
    I would have said at the guys house, because you can just make your excuse and leave any time that you want, and I wouldnt like the idea of a guy knowing where I lived, or being in my personal space in general.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer it at mine. Like someone said, no difficulty of getting home that way or reaching that stage where you want to pass out, but somehow gotta get dressed and all.
    I prefer telling a guy to go home. Comfort over awkwardness.

ReputationRep:
    his, because I live with my parents and they're religious nutjobs

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh I always prefer at mine. Getting back home in the morning is horrible. One time I went to this guys room, but in my drunked haze I realised I didn't want to have to walk home in the morning, so persuaded him that if he wanted to have sex with me we had to go back to mine. He did it so it was fine :P

I've never had too much of an issue trying to get rid of guys. There's just a point after the morning sex that its the right time to leave.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.