Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'll need a job someday but I'm good for nothing. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzpig)
    Nup, it's me. I was the first. I originally made the image to form part of Crazy Paving's avatar as he was my favourite sexface troll.

No idea why this tehforum guy keeps using it. Wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't an image I'd made myself. Still, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    pah

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it took so long for posters to realise the OP is a troll.

Superb trolling though.

ReputationRep:
    I value trolling of this magnitude, to get people to fall under its sway so easily is a fantastic achievement.

However, maybe I'm wrong - and as such, I have two things to say...

1. I pity you. You truly remind me of myself.
    2. I'm giving you a way out of your pit. Buy the two books below - read them, re-read them, and re-re-read them until it sticks into your brain - then you'll be a winner at life. It might take a few months, but keep at them - I don't think you've tried either of these before, so there shouldn't be any excuse for not getting them.

1. The Law of Success, by Napoleon Hill (I recommend the Audiable Audio-Book on this subject, you'll get it for free with your single credit upon creating your Audible account) www.audible.co.uk - There, I even showed you how to listen to it for free. Do this one first. It's a little outdated, but the lessons taught are eternal.
    2. The Memory Book, by Tony Buzan - try your local library, bookshop, or amazon. Kaboom, no more memory problems. The techniques in this book are taught to eighty year olds that claim it's impossible for them to remember anything anymore - only to be gob-smacked at their own achievements upon learning the first technique written within. If they can learn it, and can't make up any excuses not to learn it, so can you.

This is coming from a guy that REALLY had to drop out of uni because it was too bloody hard, that REALLY, no matter HOW HARD he tried, was a complete failure until he stopped relying on other people for guidance (What you are doing right now) and done something on his own.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naruto69r)

Superb trolling though.

(Original post by Subrak)
    I value trolling of this magnitude, to get people to fall under its sway so easily is a fantastic achievement.

However, maybe I'm wrong - and as such, I have two things to say...

1. I pity you. You truly remind me of myself.
    2. I'm giving you a way out of your pit. Buy the two books below - read them, re-read them, and re-re-read them until it sticks into your brain - then you'll be a winner at life. It might take a few months, but keep at them - I don't think you've tried either of these before, so there shouldn't be any excuse for not getting them.

1. The Law of Success, by Napoleon Hill (I recommend the Audiable Audio-Book on this subject, you'll get it for free with your single credit upon creating your Audible account) www.audible.co.uk - There, I even showed you how to listen to it for free. Do this one first. It's a little outdated, but the lessons taught are eternal.
    2. The Memory Book, by Tony Buzan - try your local library, bookshop, or amazon. Kaboom, no more memory problems. The techniques in this book are taught to eighty year olds that claim it's impossible for them to remember anything anymore - only to be gob-smacked at their own achievements upon learning the first technique written within. If they can learn it, and can't make up any excuses not to learn it, so can you.

This is coming from a guy that REALLY had to drop out of uni because it was too bloody hard, that REALLY, no matter HOW HARD he tried, was a complete failure until he stopped relying on other people for guidance (What you are doing right now) and done something on his own.

Good luck.
    I'm not a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    can you not spam my thread, thanks.
    Sorry, I will refrain from answering anyones questions directed at me unless they make a new thread of their own

of course, answering a question from someone else on a public forum, madness!

Given you lots of advice, none of which you have even responded to or considered - thought you were no longer interested in the thread tbh

Have fun

:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naruto69r)

Superb trolling though.
    Yeah, i think its a good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)
    Sorry, I will refrain from answering anyones questions directed at me unless they make a new thread of their own

of course, answering a question from someone else on a public forum, madness!

Given you lots of advice, none of which you have even responded to or considered - thought you were no longer interested in the thread tbh

Have fun

:P
    I dont recall the poster you were responding to asking for heaps of photos. Thats what pms are for!

ReputationRep:
    I dont recall the poster you were responding to asking for heaps of photos. Thats what pms are for!
    He asked where it was, I showed him. No rules against photos.

Now I know you dont want any in your thread I will refrain from posting any photos.

Sorry if some photos offended you. Dont want to upset you :P

ReputationRep:
    Why would i want to go into politics if i said im not intelligent nor academic?
    You said upthread that you can't do grammar.
    Apart from the 'i's and the 'im' that's perfect! SO many people don't use 'not... nor' correctly.

ReputationRep:
    You get a levels/btec or jump on a apprenticeship quick time! You guaranteed a job at the end in most firms. Or if that's not possible hit the strip and grind

💷Certified 💷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentNeedingHelp)
    You get a levels/btec or jump on a apprenticeship quick time! You guaranteed a job at the end in most firms. Or if that's not possible hit the strip and grind

💷Certified 💷
    im fairly sure most apprenticeships these days dont guarantee you a job. and i cant see what i could do apart from hairdressing.

ReputationRep:
    im fairly sure most apprenticeships these days dont guarantee you a job. and i cant see what i could do apart from hairdressing.
    Omg you came up with a suggestion yourself! Go learn how to be a hairdresser!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kel_x)
    Omg you came up with a suggestion yourself! Go learn how to be a hairdresser!
    ...lol thats not what i meant.

ReputationRep:
    all i did was write down some bullet points on different types of feminism, basically regurgitating stuff said in class. ANYONE can do that. Anyone can get an A* in Sociology. Not everyone can get into Medicine.
    You sure? Here's my academics, I'm not exactly a straight A student. But I'm now 5 weeks away from sitting my final exams.

Year of Entry: 2009
    Deferred?:No
    GCSEs:2 B's, 2 D's and a bucket load of C's
    AS Grades: n/a
    A2 Prediction/ResultsDe (Biology, Chemistry, physics)
    Previous Degree (if applicable): 2.2 Biomedical science (University of Wales, Bangor)
    UKCAT (if applicable):n/a
    BMAT (if applicable):n/a
    GAMSAT: 56,64,55 - 58 overall
    Work Experience/Volunteering:
    - A few years as a voluntary sailing instructor to sea cadets,
    - A few years part time as a first aider at a motor racing circuit (no, not st john's ambulance- a private company!),
    - 1 year placement in a pathology lab as a trainee biomedical scientist (part of my degree),
    - couple of years part time as a nerve conduction technician/physio assistant (electrical testing of patients with ?carpal tunnel/cubital tunnel syndrome),
    - 1 year full time as an mla/traceability officer in haematology/blood bank (alongside the part time nerve conduction job).
    Extra Curricular: 1st kyu shotokan karate, appointed first aider for karate club, level 5 sailing and sailing instructor.
    Universities applied to and decisions:
    Nottingham (4yr) - Offer
    St Georges (4yr) - Offer
    Peninsula - Rejection (i didnt meet their gamsat cutoff)
    Swansea - Withdrawn

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&page=3&page=3

No one is going to sort you life out for you, they've got their own stuff to deal with. Get off your arse and figure out what you want out of your life. You have no interests because you don't do anything. Get a job, any job. You don't have to stay in it forever, just until you get something better/more interesting. Stop making excuses. If not, eventually people are going to lose interest in helping you.

whoa, that was therapeutic, I've wanted to say that to my brother for years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dances_with_lamposts)
    You sure? Here's my academics, I'm not exactly a straight A student. But I'm now 5 weeks away from sitting my final exams.

Year of Entry: 2009
    Deferred?:No
    GCSEs:2 B's, 2 D's and a bucket load of C's
    AS Grades: n/a
    A2 Prediction/ResultsDe (Biology, Chemistry, physics)
    Previous Degree (if applicable): 2.2 Biomedical science (University of Wales, Bangor)
    UKCAT (if applicable):n/a
    BMAT (if applicable):n/a
    GAMSAT: 56,64,55 - 58 overall
    Work Experience/Volunteering:
    - A few years as a voluntary sailing instructor to sea cadets,
    - A few years part time as a first aider at a motor racing circuit (no, not st john's ambulance- a private company!),
    - 1 year placement in a pathology lab as a trainee biomedical scientist (part of my degree),
    - couple of years part time as a nerve conduction technician/physio assistant (electrical testing of patients with ?carpal tunnel/cubital tunnel syndrome),
    - 1 year full time as an mla/traceability officer in haematology/blood bank (alongside the part time nerve conduction job).
    Extra Curricular: 1st kyu shotokan karate, appointed first aider for karate club, level 5 sailing and sailing instructor.
    Universities applied to and decisions:
    Nottingham (4yr) - Offer
    St Georges (4yr) - Offer
    Peninsula - Rejection (i didnt meet their gamsat cutoff)
    Swansea - Withdrawn

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&page=3&page=3

No one is going to sort you life out for you, they've got their own stuff to deal with. Get off your arse and figure out what you want out of your life. You have no interests because you don't do anything. Get a job, any job. You don't have to stay in it forever, just until you get something better/more interesting. Stop making excuses. If not, eventually people are going to lose interest in helping you.

whoa, that was therapeutic, I've wanted to say that to my brother for years!
    that actually sounds quite impressive. you have a degree already and tonnes of experience, i dont know what youre complaining about.

ReputationRep:
    that actually sounds quite impressive. you have a degree already and tonnes of experience, i dont know what youre complaining about.
    I'm not complaining about anything, things are great! My point was that you shouldn't write yourself off as useless, you can get anywhere you want in life, but you first have to want something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dances_with_lamposts)
    I'm not complaining about anything, things are great! My point was that you shouldn't write yourself off as useless, you can get anywhere you want in life, but you first have to want something.
    so anyone who wants to become a doctor can simply get into medicine and become one?

ReputationRep:
    Become a mechanic, scania and a ****load of dealers in heavy nd light vehicle are recruiting mechanics. Very nice earner if your into cars and automotive. That's what I'm off to after A2. Some even have a extra year for management courses and once you successfully complete your a manager straight away earning £35k! Most automotive apprenticeships are guaranteed jobs once you complete course successfully

💷Certified 💷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StudentNeedingHelp)
    Become a mechanic, scania and a ****load of dealers in heavy nd light vehicle are recruiting mechanics. Very nice earner if your into cars and automotive. That's what I'm off to after A2. Some even have a extra year for management courses and once you successfully complete your a manager straight away earning £35k! Most automotive apprenticeships are guaranteed jobs once you complete course successfully

💷Certified 💷
    ...i'm a girl.

ReputationRep:
    ...i'm a girl.
    I see, forget what I said then!

💷Certified 💷

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.