Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'll need a job someday but I'm good for nothing. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrHappy_J)
    hi,

well im 20 and i wont be able to rely on my parents forever but i honestly dont see what i can do apart from living off the state I'm not good at anything, I have no interests. I've had to quit uni in my third year as i was finding it too hard so i have no qualifications.
    ive been thinking of moving to spain to be with my mum but it's too much to think about and i can only live with her on the condition that im in work or studying. but theres nothing im good for and im sick of education. and my spanish isnt as good as it used to be, ive got poor cognitive skills so ive lost most of it. and there are no jobs there either.
    How about mcdonalds.
    Mcdonalds take people on quite regularly. It is a good place to work, the pay is decent, there should be a mcdonalds near you etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzpig)
    :lol:
    Did you mean me? I'm not tehforum, he's just some kid who decided to copy my sig to use as his avatar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry yes of course. I apologise Mr. Fuzzpig sir!

Really? I had no idea, I just see the large picture and think "woah TSR giant", I just assumed it was tehforum!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyb123)
    Sorry yes of course. I apologise Mr. Fuzzpig sir!

Really? I had no idea, I just see the large picture and think "woah TSR giant", I just assumed it was tehforum!
    Nup, it's me. I was the first. I originally made the image to form part of Crazy Paving's avatar as he was my favourite sexface troll.

No idea why this tehforum guy keeps using it. Wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't an image I'd made myself. Still, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nup, it's me. I was the first. I originally made the image to form part of Crazy Paving's avatar as he was my favourite sexface troll.

No idea why this tehforum guy keeps using it. Wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't an image I'd made myself. Still, imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well there's a piece of TSR history "the story behind Fuzzpig's display image"!

I understand the frustration, the sexface smiley is quickly losing its novelty! Although having said that, it still makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kel_x)
    Suggests you are currently relying on them, as you are 20 it is purely out of their love and kindness that you are able to do this.
    " if people decide to have kids then its their responsibility to take care of them".. If said kids are 18.
    D
    o you not think it would be nice for them to not have to still pay for your upkeep? Just because they are willing to do so does not mean they have to.

You think I am lucky to be talented enough to have ambitions? My A Levels are BBC in ICT, Psychology and Business Studies respectively, oh look, those are worse than yours. So by your statement your ambitions should be higher than mine as clearly you're more academically talented than I am. Wrong. Ambition has nothing to do with talent.
    at least ICT and Business studies are useful subjects.

ReputationRep:
    No. no they don't.

Who cares, you still performed well. Just get it into your head that you actually have loads of academic ability, the grades speak for themselves.

I go to a state college in North London. The standard is far lower than that, and most of them still get jobs.

Your utter stubbornness to accept anything helpful, encouraging or complimentary is infuriating. I thought you were a troll, but seeing as tehforum remembered you, I suppose you can't be.

If you refuse to take anybody's advice and put no effort into getting out of the situation you are in, then I'm afraid you aren't going to get anywhere in life. The frustrating thing is you actually have talent and ability, but you are in denial.
    im not academic though. my essays consist of bullet points. there's nothing extraordinary about that.

ReputationRep:
    Well there's a piece of TSR history "the story behind Fuzzpig's display image"!

I understand the frustration, the sexface smiley is quickly losing its novelty! Although having said that, it still makes me laugh.
    Yes, perhaps I should write "The real McCoy" in my sig.

I get many people telling me it's too creepy. This pleases me.

Anyway, the OP hasn't replied for a while, I wonder if she's filling in the job seekers allowance form. It can be done online, fantastic eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    lucky for you if youre talented enough to have ambitions, not everyone can.
    People aren't talented enough to have ambitions! Ambition is the direct result of a person deciding that they want tomorrow to be better then today.

Other then that, you seem depressed. Go see your GP (though you'll have to make someone make you).

ReputationRep:
    lucky for you if youre talented enough to have ambitions, not everyone can.
    Talents come through ambition, not the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, perhaps I should write "The real McCoy" in my sig.

I get many people telling me it's too creepy. This pleases me.

Anyway, the OP hasn't replied for a while, I wonder if she's filling in the job seekers allowance form. It can be done online, fantastic eh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well perhaps in that case, it's creepiness will remain timeless. "The original sexface guru" has a certain ring to it as well.

Brilliant, making it even easier to do **** all, it's a little sad that people who can clearly be successful possess so little motivation.

im not academic though. my essays consist of bullet points. there's nothing extraordinary about that.
    Just stop putting yourself down and look at your achievement. How ever much you might want to, you can't deny it. I certainly couldn't get an A* in sociology A level, and I just got offered a place to study Medicine at Manchester last week.

ReputationRep:
    the last thing id want to do is move to a third world country.
    That's why people like you get no where in life.

Enjoy!!

ReputationRep:
    Okay so basically in anything that gets posted you ignore all the points that you could use to better yourself and find the slightest thing in their comment to throw back at them. Therefore, you do not really want help as a result of starting this thread, probably more sympathy and agreement?

The course I am applying for at uni simply asks for particular grades, but does not specifically ask for particular subjects, some do, not all. So you could use your A Level grades which suggest that you are not academically inept and get back onto a decent course. Or, if you do not want to go to university, use your good A Level grades to apply for pretty much all regular jobs which many teenagers can get with no experience.
    The problem is you don't want to do something that doesn't interest you, i.e. waitressing, but you won't allow yourself to believe that you are good enough for anything higher than this i.e teaching, so with that attitude you'll always be stuck. Solution: Change your attitude.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is don't give up!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I felt sorry for you and wanted to recommend some options, until you posted this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._GDP_(nominal)

Out of 190+ countries, India is always 9th or 10th across 4 different rankings systems.

ReputationRep:
    Well this is a clear case of a "troll", if not you are just a ignorant, lazy, selfish and last but not least blind because all these TSR members are trying to help you out and all you do is say you dont like it or your retard or something, if you hate yourself so much idk how your going to sell yourself to a employer that your a good worker.

All i can say is how did you get into university without any qualifications because you need A-levels and at lest 5 gcse at a grade C.

ReputationRep:
    It seems like youre the kind of person that can't let anyone help them let alone help yourself, life is hard, try at it and you may get somewhere but don't shoot down every single idea before you really know anything about it. You don't get anywhere without trying and without stopping feeling sorry for yourself, welcome to the real life.

ReputationRep:
    Does this look like a 3rd world country? :confused:
    Name:  Atlantis-Burj-Al-Arab-Dubai-UAE1.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  352.6 KB

Btw you seem quite negative, you should just finish university because you were in your third year. What a waste of time and money..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatGuyPsy)
    Talents come through ambition, not the other way around.
    but if you werent talented you wouldnt be ambitious. they go hand in hand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dpdr)
    I felt sorry for you and wanted to recommend some options, until you posted this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._GDP_(nominal)

Out of 190+ countries, India is always 9th or 10th across 4 different rankings systems.
    oh for ****'s sake, what does it matter? im not going there anyway, thats that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Golden_Boy786)
    That's why people like you get no where in life.

Enjoy!!
    so people who dont go to dubai dont get anywhere in life?

ok.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.