OCR Psychology G544 (approaches and research methods) 15th January 2013 EXAM!!! Watch

Bengali Mafia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What are predicted raw marks for g544 ocr for an A, B and C?
Jordie95
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Good luck to anyone that is doing the core studies exam !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ibrar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What came up for section B and Section C in today's core study's exam
Introverted moron
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hate to resurrect an old thread but did anyone get 100 UMS on this paper or does anyone know how many raw marks you needed for 100 UMS?
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im doing this exam this summer! i really want to focus on approaches only but im worried methods and methods will come up like last time :/ do you guys think its wise to study only approaches? also is g544 50% and g543 50% ??
Geckogirl64
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
im doing this exam this summer! i really want to focus on approaches only but im worried methods and methods will come up like last time :/ do you guys think its wise to study only approaches? also is g544 50% and g543 50% ??
I wouldn't only focus on approaches. I think it will make it harder if two methods questions came up. I found January's really tricky and the new question types threw me off a bit. You could revise mostly approaches (I'm sure you could apply some of the same info to methods questions) with a bit of the rest mixed in if it works better for you. I definitely recommend you don't just look at approaches alone. I know what you mean though, there's a lot of information to learn for this exam. I think it is 50-50 but you could check on OCR's website on the spec.
I hope this helps!
Good luck
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Geckogirl64)
I wouldn't only focus on approaches. I think it will make it harder if two methods questions came up. I found January's really tricky and the new question types threw me off a bit. You could revise mostly approaches (I'm sure you could apply some of the same info to methods questions) with a bit of the rest mixed in if it works better for you. I definitely recommend you don't just look at approaches alone. I know what you mean though, there's a lot of information to learn for this exam. I think it is 50-50 but you could check on OCR's website on the spec.
I hope this helps!
Good luck
thanks! do you think theyll do methods and methods again in the summer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
HalfaShilling
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Damn it Im pretty sure I messed up the g543 one so now I actually have to improve on this one loads and I don't even really remember the right way to answer the questions :/ I mean some are self-explanatory but I looked at the ones I messed up on and without being arrogant I feel like the examiner has given me like half marks on questions I thought I should have gotten at least 6-7 marks on. Does anyone have a model answer for a compare question? cause I'm really not sure how to do those (or the way I do them must be wrong) Thank you guys.
brandy016
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any predictions of what might come up?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (62)
15.12%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.63%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.49%

Watched Threads