Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 81
Original post by roisin!
Your lucky mines not to half 2!

aww
good luck!
Reply 82
Just be you and you'll breeze through as long as your personal statement and second one are all true
Reply 83
yeah its all true :smile:
Reply 84
thanks guys for the replies will definitely take them into consideration :smile: ahhh this process so nerve wrecking
Reply 85
Original post by roisin!
I'm so stressed with it I have my interview on Wednesday, and am so stressed ive also applied for nursing in Magee and queens an haven't heard anything but I know their interviews are going out ATM which is putting me off cause I'd really like an interview for there too

I'd say you'll hear from Queen's and Magee Nursing interviews shortly as my sister got word yesterday. The problem is that her two interviews are on the same day!! One at Queens at 10.15 and one at Magee at 12.00!! Its never gonna work, so she is extremely stressed!!

Just thought I'd let ya know that you should hopefully hear word soon! :biggrin:
Reply 86
I think I would much rather have two separate, I ticked for them to share my application so I only have one shot tomorrow morning :frown:
Reply 87
Good luck for tomorrow kerry. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Original post by KarenG128
Good luck for tomorrow kerry. x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! :biggrin: X
Reply 89
Good luck to everyone who has an interview this week,let us know how you all get on-we,ll b thinking of you:smile:
Reply 90
gud luck tomor kerry ive got an interview on the 6th march :smile:
Reply 91
Thankyou ! :smile:
Reply 92
Hi all, ive just found this through googling....I have a Queens interview for Social Work on 7th march eeekkk!! Good Luck to you all no matter what stage of this scary process you are at!
Reply 93
Original post by Aberj
Hi all, ive just found this through googling....I have a Queens interview for Social Work on 7th march eeekkk!! Good Luck to you all no matter what stage of this scary process you are at!

Heyy! aww good luck! Deffo check out communitycare.co.uk great articles on that!
Reply 94
Goodluck today! So scared in what they ask update us on what there like and they types of questoons!
Reply 95
Good luck everyone with your interviews today!! Look on the bright side!! At least come tonight it will all be over you!! Xx
Reply 96
Hey everyone. Well done with getting interviews. I applied for both queens and UU but still haven't got a letter to say about an interview. I sent my second personal statement two weeks ago and I'm now starting to panic. Does anyone know if u get a letter to say u have been unsuccessful at getting an interview?
Original post by Chloeh7
Hey everyone. Well done with getting interviews. I applied for both queens and UU but still haven't got a letter to say about an interview. I sent my second personal statement two weeks ago and I'm now starting to panic. Does anyone know if u get a letter to say u have been unsuccessful at getting an interview?

I'm in the same position. Although, I think they're sorting out the 3 years course 1st. Have you applied for the graduate route?
Reply 98
No I applied for undergraduate 3 years full time. I'm getting a bit nervous now and don't know if they tell u that u didn't get an interview
Ahh right. Well they would definitely tell you, it would come up unsuccessful on your UCAS track.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending