Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to offend anyone

I always wear blazers, I just love them (I made a thread about it, ages ago), but there are days where I don't wear them (when I have a lazy day :P ).

One of my best friend said that I look too smart wearing it, she said it suits me and it looks nice but it's weird wearing it everyday.

Is she right? Do any girls/guys in here wear balzers as an everyday routine?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    My friend always wears a blazer when I see her, and I think she looks great! I don't think its weird, I see it as everyone is an individual and you can wear whatever you want!

ReputationRep:
    It is a little weird wearing a blazer everyday however, wear whatever your comfortable with

ReputationRep:
    not at all, as long as you're comfortable

ReputationRep:
    Blazers aren't really very out there tbh, why would it be weird

The majority of people in my 6th form wear blazers most of the time, so do a lot of people these days there's nothing weird about it

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely not! Blazers are a wardrobe staple and always a great look. You can always mix it up with the latest fabrics or prints. Leopard print's a big one for 2013 and my leopard print blazer is a definite investment. Besides, speaking as a fashion hack, anything goes when it comes to your personal style!

Vod wears blazers, she's cool

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its pritty weird wearing a blazer everyday unless your at school.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.