Scroll to see replies

Finally, got into Kent for Actuarial Science :biggrin:
Anyone else doing this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Got into Kent to study Biochemistry :smile: anybody else?
Reply 182
Got a place at university of kent for politics and International relations.. Not really happy to go there tbh

Really im worried about nightlife? I don't want to spend 3/4 years of my life at a uni with boring nightlife

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 183
What did you study? And What's the nightlife like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tos95
What did you study? And What's the nightlife like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The night life in Canterbury is meant to be fantastic. I have friends in the year above who have said so, they all love it. Plus Kent have an organised Freshers Week, that's something to look forward to :smile: What are you studying?
Reply 185
Can freshers at kent's medway campus attend the freshers ball mtv event at the canterbury campus?
Reply 186
Original post by abimariaevans
The night life in Canterbury is meant to be fantastic. I have friends in the year above who have said so, they all love it. Plus Kent have an organised Freshers Week, that's something to look forward to :smile: What are you studying?

Politics and international relations which I am looking forward to! Wbu? Really?!?! I really hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been accepted for Mathematics :smile: Is there anyone else on the forum taking this course?
Reply 188
Does anyone know if Medway students can take part in some of the canterbury freshers week activities eg the freshers ball?
Reply 189
Wooo Kent!
Anybody taking Politics here? If so, I'll be seeing you around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 191
Original post by PierceBrosnan
Anybody taking Politics here? If so, I'll be seeing you around.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me! :smile: Excited?
Original post by Tos95
Politics and international relations which I am looking forward to! Wbu? Really?!?! I really hope so!

Posted from TSR Mobile

English and American Literature, cannot wait! Yeah the night life will be fine, don't worry :wink: good luck!
Original post by Breadington
Hey, does anybody know how many people share a bathroom in the Parkwood houses/flats?

Also do you know if the accommodation costs are negotiable?

Thanks

It depends on whether you'll be living at the 5-bedroom house or the 6-bedroom house. If it's the 5 bed one, there'll be 5 and if it's the 6 bed one, it'll be 6. I don't know about the Parkwood flats. Is Parkwood houses your first choice?

I don't think they are negotiable but can always ask :smile:
Original post by Tos95
Me! :smile: Excited?

Of course! Did you do A level Politics or are you first starting out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 195
Original post by PierceBrosnan
Of course! Did you do A level Politics or are you first starting out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Yeah I did, absolutely loved American politics! What about you?
Reply 196
Digital arts w/year in industry :biggrin:

anyone else doing tis course? Or applied for keynes flats?
Hi was just wondering if anyone had heard from the uni?! I've been accepted on ucas etc but haven't actually heard from Kent! Didn't know whether to worry or not!
Original post by Cina
Wooo Kent!

Im guessing good news landed on your doorstep then!
Original post by bethtiller
Hi was just wondering if anyone had heard from the uni?! I've been accepted on ucas etc but haven't actually heard from Kent! Didn't know whether to worry or not!

Hi Bethtiller,

Do not worry! If you have been accepted by Kent on UCAS we will send you a getting started e-mail soon!!

If you would like to check if your registration e-mail has been sent, please give us a call on our clearing hotline on 01227 827272.

Thanks,

Marta

Quick Reply