ReputationRep:
    ok i got the following - i think its ok but u lot prolly wont

sports studies AS
    199/300 - C

biology AS
    151/300 plus the A2 module just taken - 58/90 -D

Psychology
    196/300 - C

i need some advice though i did A resit for psy and got 8 marks lower than last time. shud i resit again coz they take the last 2 marks and its a bit of a gamble
    Also have i any chance of getting on a uni course which requires 3 C's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    ok i got the following - i think its ok but u lot prolly wont

sports studies AS
    199/300 - C

biology AS
    151/300 plus the A2 module just taken - 58/90 -D

Psychology
    196/300 - C

i need some advice though i did A resit for psy and got 8 marks lower than last time. shud i resit again coz they take the last 2 marks and its a bit of a gamble
    Also have i any chance of getting on a uni course which requires 3 C's?
    i think your results are actually good, maybe not compared to people on this board but compared to national averages your well above average.

i think you have a very good chance of getting into a course which requires CCC because 1. you've only narrowly missed it and people who narrowly miss most of the time get let in 2. a course requiring CCC shouldn't be too oversubscribed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i think your results are actually good, maybe not compared to people on this board but compared to national averages your well above average.

i think you have a very good chance of getting into a course which requires CCC because 1. you've only narrowly missed it and people who narrowly miss most of the time get let in 2. a course requiring CCC shouldn't be too oversubscribed.
    thanx A2's a lot harder though

ReputationRep:
    Considering most under 21's don't have any A levels at all you did very well. Don't worry about comparing your grades to others, all that matters is that you're happy with them.

ReputationRep:
    i got 54/90 in bio central concepts, so you did better than me! and I need an A in bio! i didnt have a clue (and still dont) on what a lac operon is!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    i got 54/90 in bio central concepts, so you did better than me! and I need an A in bio! i didnt have a clue (and still dont) on what a lac operon is!!!!
    a what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    a what?
    LOL! neither do I and I got 79/90

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.