ReputationRep:
    ok i got the following - i think its ok but u lot prolly wont

sports studies AS
    199/300 - C

biology AS
    151/300 plus the A2 module just taken - 58/90 -D

Psychology
    196/300 - C

i need some advice though i did A resit for psy and got 8 marks lower than last time. shud i resit again coz they take the last 2 marks and its a bit of a gamble
    Also have i any chance of getting on a uni course which requires 3 C's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    ok i got the following - i think its ok but u lot prolly wont

sports studies AS
    199/300 - C

biology AS
    151/300 plus the A2 module just taken - 58/90 -D

Psychology
    196/300 - C

i need some advice though i did A resit for psy and got 8 marks lower than last time. shud i resit again coz they take the last 2 marks and its a bit of a gamble
    Also have i any chance of getting on a uni course which requires 3 C's?
    i think your results are actually good, maybe not compared to people on this board but compared to national averages your well above average.

i think you have a very good chance of getting into a course which requires CCC because 1. you've only narrowly missed it and people who narrowly miss most of the time get let in 2. a course requiring CCC shouldn't be too oversubscribed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    i think your results are actually good, maybe not compared to people on this board but compared to national averages your well above average.

i think you have a very good chance of getting into a course which requires CCC because 1. you've only narrowly missed it and people who narrowly miss most of the time get let in 2. a course requiring CCC shouldn't be too oversubscribed.
    thanx A2's a lot harder though

ReputationRep:
    Considering most under 21's don't have any A levels at all you did very well. Don't worry about comparing your grades to others, all that matters is that you're happy with them.

ReputationRep:
    i got 54/90 in bio central concepts, so you did better than me! and I need an A in bio! i didnt have a clue (and still dont) on what a lac operon is!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emzie)
    i got 54/90 in bio central concepts, so you did better than me! and I need an A in bio! i didnt have a clue (and still dont) on what a lac operon is!!!!
    a what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    a what?
    LOL! neither do I and I got 79/90

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.