Have you ever been Tweeted by a famous person? who? Watch

myusername.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering how many of you have received Tweets from celebrities, and which ones? And also, how did you get their attention?

-----
This has been featured on the TSR New and now page - home of the top content on TSR
-----
Mel1215
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Keith Duffy tweeted me once! Hardly a big celebrity, but he's been on corrie so that stands for something haha! Been re-tweeted by Malick from Holby City and Toadie/Irish Connor from Neighbours. Again, not A-lister's but I was happy!

A fair few celebrities follow me, I didn't do anything though they followed a few hundred fans and I just happened to be one of them.
Platinum Mech
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Al Murray once tweeted me to thank me after I said I enjoyed seeing him live. And, erm, that's it. :indiff:
tomclarky
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Had a couple of retweets from Calvin Harris
GBE300
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Seen my m8 get a re-tweet from 50 cent, i was going nutsss lmao
Griyu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by GBE300)
Seen my m8 get a re-tweet from 50 cent, i was going nutsss lmao
WAS MAN GOING CRAZY DOE? lmao.

I make myself laugh so much.
SteveWood
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Example, Devlin and a few less known singer/song writers.
Runninground
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Paul Daniels (The magician) and Stavrous Flatly both tweeted me. Oh and BBC Dragons Den official account tweeted me a few times too.

I'm followed by Stavrous Flatly too.

But I am also followed by Crystal Harris (Crystal Heffner now, the woman who married Huge Heffner, Playboy guy). The thing is I wasn't following her when she followed me, so I have no idea how or why she followed me.
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by myusername.)
Just wondering how many of you have received Tweets from celebrities, and which ones? And also, how did you get their attention?
I one sent a DM to Maddison Pettis saying something like thanx for following me and she replied to my DM saying no problem or something and i think i haven't deleted that DM because it was from a celeb. For those of you who don't know who she is :rolleyes: >>> Madison Pettis is an actress from disney channel who came in the show Cory in the House playing the role of the presidents daughter.... :cool:

Also, like 4 celebs follow me on twitter:-
1) Justin Bieber
2) Maddison Pettis
3) Moe rock (have no idea who he is but has a tick on his account so he's famous LOL)
4) DJ manny
GBE300
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by griyu)
was man going crazy doe? Lmao.
bruvvvv mans was on a hype ting u get me, no long ting just a hype ting
SirRamAlot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
got tweeted by hitler
myusername.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jerry)
I one sent a DM to Maddison Pettis saying something like thanx for following me and she replied to my DM saying no problem or something and i think i haven't deleted that DM because it was from a celeb. For those of you who don't know who she is :rolleyes: >>> Madison Pettis is an actress from disney channel who came in the show Cory in the House playing the role of the presidents daughter.... :cool:

Also, like 4 celebs follow me on twitter:-
1) Justin Bieber
2) Maddison Pettis
3) Moe rock (have no idea who he is but has a tick on his account so he's famous LOL)
4) DJ manny
Ah that's pretty cool, I follow Maddison on Twitter actually but haven't had any DMs or Tweets unfortunately!
Jerry
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by myusername.)
Ah that's pretty cool, I follow Maddison on Twitter actually but haven't had any DMs or Tweets unfortunately!
I have tried to Tweet my favourite celebrities a few times but I never get their attention. I have had a Tweet though from the actress who plays Saz in the BBC comedy Some Girls, which I was really happy with because that show is one of my favourite TV shows. But yeah, that's about it!
i think to get a celebs attention on twitter you must always be on twitter to see when they're online and then tweet them all the time when they're online and ask them a really good question maybe about there new song or movie out which will force them to answer but no spamming that's just the worst.... and they hate spams .... :rolleyes: wow that's cool ... what's your twitter name??? i'll follow you when i get home from school today... i'm at school right now ...
SirRamAlot
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by KalSA)
Do you happen to be a Nazi? :rolleyes:
No
Onkar-M
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pixie Lott
Wiley
Nicole Scherzinger
Nicola Roberts .
dean01234
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not even on twitter, so I don't know why I came here...

But my sister was really excited when she started getting followed by someone who was a finalist on the voice.

She tweeted them "hey I don't know you, and this is crazy, but follow me maybe?"
myusername.
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jerry)
i think to get a celebs attention on twitter you must always be on twitter to see when they're online and then tweet them all the time when they're online and ask them a really good question maybe about there new song or movie out which will force them to answer but no spamming that's just the worst.... and they hate spams .... :rolleyes: wow that's cool ... what's your twitter name??? i'll follow you when i get home from school today... i'm at school right now ...
Yeah I always try getting their attention, but I shall take your advice and tweet when I see they are online
IndyJK9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tweeted by Jason O'Mara once. To be honest, I didn't make the best impression. I made an attempted funny tweet which came out a bit angry about his use of the word soccer instead of football.
ConnorB
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My School Libarian :smug:
myusername.
Rep:
?
(Original post by ConnorB)
My School Libarian :smug:
Lucky you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads