Turn on thread page Beta

Not another snow thread, but... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Lumpy are you sure, cuz it is snowing heavy here, and starting to stick, I know because I just opened the curtains and let out a big nooooooooo
    I know you only live a minut away!!
    im sure! its not even snowin every just like throwin confetti in the air and theres not at all on the ground! *hides away and cries*

ReputationRep:
    I just counted about 10 snowflakes up here in manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    hehe

take it its not snowing very much then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    that's pretty good - u sure it wasn't 10 and a 1/2 snowflakes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    that's pretty good - u sure it wasn't 10 and a 1/2 snowflakes?
    half a snow flake is still a snow flake

*thinks* isnt it amazin how no snowflake is ever the same...? *stops thinking*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    im sure! its not even snowin every just like throwin confetti in the air and theres not at all on the ground! *hides away and cries*
    how odd!! mind you that last snow, where we had a couple of inches, I went into uni, and there hadn't been any! kinda upset everyone with that. I hope that it is only Eastwood today, because I gottago to uni now, and I don't like drivin in snow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    how odd!! mind you that last snow, where we had a couple of inches, I went into uni, and there hadn't been any! kinda upset everyone with that. I hope that it is only Eastwood today, because I gottago to uni now, and I don't like drivin in snow
    awww! iv gota nip to eastwood 2night to sort out soem dentist thing grrr. i want it to settle! i wana play!

ReputationRep:
    It's snowing lightly ere, but it doesn't look like it will last long.

ReputationRep:
    half a snow flake is still a snow flake

*thinks* isnt it amazin how no snowflake is ever the same...? *stops thinking*
    omg women with thought processes that can be switched on... i thought someone would bust me for that that's where maths goes funny......... what do u get if you add a pile of leaves to a pile of leaves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    omg women with thought processes that can be switched on... i thought someone would bust me for that that's where maths goes funny......... what do u get if you add a pile of leaves to a pile of leaves?
    oh god! too early, too early i tell u!!!!

and yes, i can switch on my thoguht proceses just like...

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo! It was completely white outside last night, but this morning, I woke up to the sound of RAIN!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Noooooooo! It was completely white outside last night, but this morning, I woke up to the sound of RAIN!!!!!!!!!
    where do u live?!?!?!? was just wind and rain here last night!

ReputationRep:
    where do u live?!?!?!? was just wind and rain here last night!
    Wiltshire When I went to bed at about 12.30 this morning, it was white, now it's all gone My day has been ruined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Wiltshire When I went to bed at about 12.30 this morning, it was white, now it's all gone My day has been ruined
    aww there there *comforts Cate*

ReputationRep:
    aww there there *comforts Cate*
    *give meek, slightly-cheered-up-but-not-much smile*

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.