Turn on thread page Beta

Not another snow thread, but... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Lumpy are you sure, cuz it is snowing heavy here, and starting to stick, I know because I just opened the curtains and let out a big nooooooooo
    I know you only live a minut away!!
    im sure! its not even snowin every just like throwin confetti in the air and theres not at all on the ground! *hides away and cries*

ReputationRep:
    I just counted about 10 snowflakes up here in manchester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    hehe

take it its not snowing very much then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    that's pretty good - u sure it wasn't 10 and a 1/2 snowflakes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    that's pretty good - u sure it wasn't 10 and a 1/2 snowflakes?
    half a snow flake is still a snow flake

*thinks* isnt it amazin how no snowflake is ever the same...? *stops thinking*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    im sure! its not even snowin every just like throwin confetti in the air and theres not at all on the ground! *hides away and cries*
    how odd!! mind you that last snow, where we had a couple of inches, I went into uni, and there hadn't been any! kinda upset everyone with that. I hope that it is only Eastwood today, because I gottago to uni now, and I don't like drivin in snow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    how odd!! mind you that last snow, where we had a couple of inches, I went into uni, and there hadn't been any! kinda upset everyone with that. I hope that it is only Eastwood today, because I gottago to uni now, and I don't like drivin in snow
    awww! iv gota nip to eastwood 2night to sort out soem dentist thing grrr. i want it to settle! i wana play!

ReputationRep:
    It's snowing lightly ere, but it doesn't look like it will last long.

ReputationRep:
    half a snow flake is still a snow flake

*thinks* isnt it amazin how no snowflake is ever the same...? *stops thinking*
    omg women with thought processes that can be switched on... i thought someone would bust me for that that's where maths goes funny......... what do u get if you add a pile of leaves to a pile of leaves?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    omg women with thought processes that can be switched on... i thought someone would bust me for that that's where maths goes funny......... what do u get if you add a pile of leaves to a pile of leaves?
    oh god! too early, too early i tell u!!!!

and yes, i can switch on my thoguht proceses just like...

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooo! It was completely white outside last night, but this morning, I woke up to the sound of RAIN!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Noooooooo! It was completely white outside last night, but this morning, I woke up to the sound of RAIN!!!!!!!!!
    where do u live?!?!?!? was just wind and rain here last night!

ReputationRep:
    where do u live?!?!?!? was just wind and rain here last night!
    Wiltshire When I went to bed at about 12.30 this morning, it was white, now it's all gone My day has been ruined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Wiltshire When I went to bed at about 12.30 this morning, it was white, now it's all gone My day has been ruined
    aww there there *comforts Cate*

ReputationRep:
    aww there there *comforts Cate*
    *give meek, slightly-cheered-up-but-not-much smile*

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.