Turn on thread page Beta

What hair-do would suit me best? (pics) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm 19, I get told a lot that my hair doesn't really suit me.

When it's just been cut and it's short, it looks good flat, but I don't want to keep going to have it cut like every 2 weeks.

At the moment it's sort of a pointy mohicany style scruffy thing lol. What could I do with it? When it's a bit longer and flat it doesn't look good.

Please describe any or include pics! Taaa

How it is now...

Same kinda spikey pointy style as it was when I was 16...

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to shorten your sideburns as they appear to be to long. Other than that i would say just style it differently like to a side or something, your is fine otherwise.

ReputationRep:

I apologise, I couldn't resist the urge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I have a question)

I apologise, I couldn't resist the urge.
    HA, but Timmy was a nickname. Scott is my first name.

ReputationRep:
    i think you would look cute if you just relaxed on all that hair gel or wax or whatever product that you clearly pile onto your head. shorten the sidies like some other person said and let it grow slightly longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timmy-scott)
    HA, but Timmy was a nickname. Scott is my first name.
    Damn!

You may have won the battle Timmy but you have not won the war! :getmecoat:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.