Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right. I got my Mechanics 1 (MEI/OCR) exam result back today, and I got 88% (Grade A).

That's so weird. I wasn't feeling well when I did the exam. I had a bad cold, and I was really nervous in the exam. I made a huge mistake in the first question, that I had to do it again, and as a result, didn't have enough time and missed out the last question completely... I wasn't confident in my other questions that I'd answered either.

What the heck is going on? Have they standardised the paper or something?

ReputationRep:
    I had the same sort of thing. Last year in my Politics exam i struggled to write 2 sides and i really should have written over 2 and a half sides for a 100 mark question when the paper was only out of 150 in total. I thought i had failed and was prepared to re-sit in June. Nevertheless at results day i was very shocked to get one of the best results in my Politics class (which is very unusual for me). I guess on that day either god was helping me or the examiner marking my paper had taken some magical drug.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.