Lilly30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey, I just joined here and I am in need of some assistance for my biology labs. I'm in upper six (sixth form)

Observations: John notice that when making mango chow the volume of liquid produced varied.

Weigh the volume of water and produced using different salt concentrations.

Please help me out! thanks!
Revd. Mike
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lilly30)
Hey, I just joined here and I am in need of some assistance for my biology labs. I'm in upper six (sixth form)

Observations: John notice that when making mango chow the volume of liquid produced varied.

Weigh the volume of water and produced using different salt concentrations.

Please help me out! thanks!
1) You'll need to elaborate on this better, I don't understand what you're saying here.

2) You've not actually asked a question, just described a lab practical.
JassyAmay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey i need a biology PD lab that is helpful for the environment >> cann someone please help me and give me an idea??
KevinCraft
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
by chance are you from trinidad
Natasha34
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
i need help with a PD lab it is a Enzyme Action PD lab
shania_desouza12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The full observation for this Plan and Design lab is:John noticed that when making mango chow, the volume of liquid produced varied depending in the amount of salt added. Plan and Design an experiment to explain this. It is clear that osmosis is occurring but what would a good hypothesis for this be?
Last edited by shania_desouza12; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads