Turn on thread page Beta

life watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    how 'ya all doin' out there?

ReputationRep:
    I love these kinds of ultra-specific thread titles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oldthrashbarg)
    I love these kinds of ultra-specific thread titles.
    I know, you always know precisely what you're gonna be talkin about. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    you know, i was once sitting in r.e and i think we were getting to close to the question 'what is the meaning of life' and i had the most horrible though-i dont believe in an afterlife so what;s the point, im gonna mess about for the next 70/80 years worrying about goodness knows what and then die!!

that made me feel like such crap so i put it to the back of my mind (supressed rather than repressed) and it submerges aveytime life is contemplated in my presence. ah well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    I know, you always know precisely what you're gonna be talkin about. :rolleyes:
    yep, the topic is always some form of complaint over the entire sketchyness of the title and how the topic is always some form of complaint over the sketchyness of the title and how the topic is always some form of complaint over the entire sketchyness of the title and how the topic is always some form of complaint over the sketchyness of the title and how the topic is always some form of complaint over the entire sketchyness of the title and how the topic is always some form of complaint over the sketchyness of the title and so on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    you know, i was once sitting in r.e and i think we were getting to close to the question 'what is the meaning of life' and i had the most horrible though-i dont believe in an afterlife so what;s the point, im gonna mess about for the next 70/80 years worrying about goodness knows what and then die!!

that made me feel like such crap so i put it to the back of my mind (supressed rather than repressed) and it submerges aveytime life is contemplated in my presence. ah well
    the best possible thing you can do is to shut the hell up and enjoy life. and im sure this sounds far more malicious than i intended so now im gona add a nice smiley to tide things over...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    how 'ya all doin' out there?
    poo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    poo
    aww, how come miss kates?

ReputationRep:
    Life eh. Piece of cake really. It's how you see the cake that determines what it tastes like. Mine is either a chunky huge strawberry cheesecake or a creamy mouth-watering chocolate gataeu. Hey I came up with that myself :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    aww, how come miss kates?
    too many reasons
    ahh well. i'll get through it i suppose

ReputationRep:
    the best possible thing you can do is to shut the hell up and enjoy life. and im sure this sounds far more malicious than i intended so now im gona add a nice smiley to tide things over...
    thats what ive resigned myself to doing-hence the supression of such thoughts!

dont worry, i didnt read it as being malicious at all-in fact i smiled as i read it, and then laughed when you said it sounded malicious. you know, i hate that pragmatics are lost in text. sarcasm for example!!-i love it but it never reads the way it should sound, you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    too many reasons
    ahh well. i'll get through it i suppose
    course you will! i gave you some happy smile rep for your worries

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    thats what ive resigned myself to doing-hence the supression of such thoughts!

dont worry, i didnt read it as being malicious at all-in fact i smiled as i read it, and then laughed when you said it sounded malicious. you know, i hate that pragmatics are lost in text. sarcasm for example!!-i love it but it never reads the way it should sound, you know?
    my god, you summarise things quite quite well. for why have you that grey gem? pm me 2morow and you can have some happy smile rep too! rest assured no sarcasm intended

ReputationRep:
    course you will! i gave you some happy smile rep for your worries
    aww - thanks - you didn't have to

ReputationRep:
    my god, you summarise things quite quite well. for why have you that grey gem? pm me 2morow and you can have some happy smile rep too! rest assured no sarcasm intended
    ooooo!! dont make me mad thinking about that horrible grey dot!! ive got 2 neg rep-ness. 1 for i dont know-no reason was written. and the other was because someone asked if valentines was for commercial gain, i posted in it and got neg rep for creating a post that's already been made. i didnt even start it!! ah well.

i will pm you tomorrow for the positive rep. thank you. dearyxxx (theres no sarcasm in there btw )

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.