The Student Room Group

Enterprise rent-a-car internship

Hello

I have an interview coming up at enterprise rent-a-car for a summer internship. Just wondered if anybody else has gone through the interview process and can tell me if it as thorough as it is for the year long internship or the graduate management scheme - i.e. interview with recruitment manager, then branch manager, then assessment day. Is there still an assessment day for summer interns?

Thanks a lot if you can answer! :smile:
x
Reply 1
Original post by misty2013
Hello

I have an interview coming up at enterprise rent-a-car for a summer internship. Just wondered if anybody else has gone through the interview process and can tell me if it as thorough as it is for the year long internship or the graduate management scheme - i.e. interview with recruitment manager, then branch manager, then assessment day. Is there still an assessment day for summer interns?

Thanks a lot if you can answer! :smile:
x

Hey,

I've applied for a summer internship with Enterprise too. I had my telephone interview today and got a second interview, how's your application going?
Reply 2
Hey, congrats on your second interview, when i went for my second interview i was told that it was the last stage in the process and I would either get the job from that interview or not, I ended up getting the job :smile: so I would expect that the same would apply to you and that this interview will be your last!

Good luck!
Reply 3
Hi there,

ive applied for an internship this year! How was yours last? Was it beneficial? Do you have any tips for the interview process? :smile:

Oli

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending