Turn on thread page Beta

who keeps a blog? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i was just wondering if any of you guys keep a blog (weblog, webjournal) online?

ReputationRep:
    I do. But I'm not too keen on sharing it with UKL just yet. Plus I post erratically.

ReputationRep:
    i do here:

http://www.twentysix.co.uk/mattg

however i havent updated it in ages because when i put my password/username in it says "cookies need to be enabled to access this page" but to my knowledge i've done that....

anyone able to help out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    I do. But I'm not too keen on sharing it with UKL just yet. Plus I post erratically.
    why dont you want to share it with us, dont you want more exposure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    i do here:

http://www.twentysix.co.uk/mattg

however i havent updated it in ages because when i put my password/username in it says "cookies need to be enabled to access this page" but to my knowledge i've done that....

anyone able to help out?
    sometimes it can eb your firewall or privac settings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    why dont you want to share it with us, dont you want more exposure?
    No, no, it's really not that interesting! Actually, I was thinking about blogs- some of the stuff on mine is things even my friends don't know until they read it. And yet I crazily put it on the web for everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r316)
    No, no, it's really not that interesting! Actually, I was thinking about blogs- some of the stuff on mine is things even my friends don't know until they read it. And yet I crazily put it on the web for everyone.
    I don't think i could ever keep a blog...firstly for those reasons...and secondly cos i don't have the know-how. Anyway...my thoughts are my own!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I don't think i could ever keep a blog...firstly for those reasons...and secondly cos i don't have the know-how. Anyway...my thoughts are my own!!!

G
    hehe fair enough, its just sometimes quite interesting reading back at the stuff you written quite a while ago. its actually pretty easy, the best one is www.blogspot.com

ReputationRep:
    hehe fair enough, its just sometimes quite interesting reading back at the stuff you written quite a while ago. its actually pretty easy, the best one is www.blogspot.com
    Can you not just keep a diary then?? That's a useful way of storing your thoughts and keeping them private!!!! Having said that...i do find blogs of other ppl to be very interesting reading!!! lol

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Can you not just keep a diary then?? That's a useful way of storing your thoughts and keeping them private!!!! Having said that...i do find blogs of other ppl to be very interesting reading!!! lol

G
    yeah basically, its really quite simple now coz so many people are doing it. i keep quite a few blogs on my favourites which i read regularly, some of them, like you said are very interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I do. I love webdesign though blogging can have lots of repercussions.

When I was a net idiot, I had this online diary which I wrote ALL my thoughts on...

IDIOT!

Lolz.. it got found out one day and lordy, the effects were disasterous. Now I've reverted to being 'politically correct' in all my posts.

ReputationRep:
    I thought a weblog was xanga?

ReputationRep:
    no. blogs can make you money!

this belongs to a famous blogger

http://www.sacred.nu

ReputationRep:
    I did once upon a time but gave up. Its much easier to write in a diary, plus it saves a lot of hassle (if people you know start reading it!).

ReputationRep:
    I do a Live Journal although haven't wrote in it for a month, due to being too busy....And Don't want to write it at school, lots of snooping eyes....! Plus I write more personal stuff in my home diary, in my room.

ReputationRep:
    i was just wondering if any of you guys keep a blog (weblog, webjournal) online?
    I keep a captain's log and an chocoloate log, but not a weblog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    no. blogs can make you money!

this belongs to a famous blogger

http://www.sacred.nu
    What did you think of the pics on this site? Quite eyebrow raising for me.

ReputationRep:
    I keep a journal of random thoughts..

RANDOM THOUGHT: Maybe i could keep one of those on the net...

ReputationRep:
    I have a Livejournal, but you're not seeing it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insatiable)
    I have a Livejournal, but you're not seeing it!
    So do I

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.