Turn on thread page Beta

Immovable Untouchables - Sign Up watch

Announcements

As I want to join I figured I'd create this rather nice thread.

roseonthegrave formally (well, not really) requests to join the Immovable Untouchables.

Anyone else want in? Sign below.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    As I want to join I figured I'd create this rather nice thread.

roseonthegrave formally (well, not really) requests to join the Immovable Untouchables.

Anyone else want in? Sign below.
    Member's of the gentleman's league cant join right? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i started my own group and allied with this one, and i am in the gentelmans league

ReputationRep:
    You will have to pass a series of tests before joining. atm there is a delay in membership signup but patience is a virtue. Being a Developer to the group I choose not to sign u up my self atm so please talk to another Cult member until I can return to the honnest duties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    You will have to pass a series of tests before joining. atm there is a delay in membership signup but patience is a virtue. Being a Developer to the group I choose not to sign u up my self atm so please talk to another Cult member until I can return to the honnest duties.
    Mizar is not a founder of this cult, myself and silent p.... are. you are all equally welcome to join our cult and it doesnt matter if you are in a current group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    This cult member does not speak the honest truth, his mouth is full of worms that are eating him slowly and making him lie. We are actually a nice cult and do not accept patience as a virtue although you can have it if you want it desperatly, and we do not have any tests to pass, just trials. There is also a film in production by the cult and so cult news is going to be a bit thin until completion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Feel free, AHS-2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Feel free, AHS-2.
    hey white did you get my PM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    This cult member does not speak the honest truth, his mouth is full of worms that are eating him slowly and making him lie. We are actually a nice cult and do not accept patience as a virtue although you can have it if you want it desperatly, and we do not have any tests to pass, just trials. There is also a film in production by the cult and so cult news is going to be a bit thin until completion.
    What a crock of ****. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    this is getting kinda serious, i am not sure Shining Path wants to get mixed up with cults...

Well, be that as it may I do. Where do I sign?

ReputationRep:
    Yo silent P....! What you saying that I am lying? You repeated exactly what i said in different words. Please do not attempt to fiddle with the thruth that is set lest you be engulfed by your own fires of Hellish demonacy. After all, are those painful words of incandescent hate towards the greater good really a fitting description of a prophet to be?

And i did not claim to be a founder J_A_G but neither are u or silent p. I am simply a Developer. The idea was thought up by two completely different people while sp brought it to public view. Again Your foolishness does not bode well for the future...

New members simply PM a leader, probably SP or J_A_G or me (however I am curently undergoing a project and will be disclosed for a certain amount of time

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.