Turn on thread page Beta

Fairly interesting thing I've noticed, on average you have to have about 10/14 views on a thread before you get a reply.

Anyone else noticed that, or are people just ignoring me purposefully...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Fairly interesting thing I've noticed, on average you have to have about 10/14 views on a thread before you get a reply.

Anyone else noticed that, or are people just ignoring me purposefully...
    you've only had 2 views so far, and this reply.

your theory is wrong!

Dammit man, that was turning out to be my only working theory, too

ReputationRep:
    The most viewed thread on ukl is my kazaa one with 24,211 views. however it only has 198 replies.

there's a new competition, who can get the most views on a thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    The most viewed thread on ukl is my kazaa one with 24,211 views. however it only has 198 replies.
    that could be becasue people are searching for kazaa lite to download and can not find it as they are trting to make people pay for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    that could be becasue people are searching for kazaa lite to download and can not find it as they are trting to make people pay for it
    are they?! i downloaded it the other night for freeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Takes a bit of digging about to find it though these days.
    not really. just google about for a couple of minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but that's far too much for most people it would seem!

There should be courses in googling instead of that useless Todd's Tyres malarkey!
    crap u doin that as well, neway the old kazaa lite official one has gone, just use a bittorrent, but that is a lil underground for most ppl

ReputationRep:
    Yes but that's far too much for most people it would seem!

There should be courses in googling instead of that useless Todd's Tyres malarkey!
    so true. the amount of times people ask me something, and the answer lies in the first result on google...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    yeah, i think its searchs for riaa and kazaa that gets that one looked at

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.