Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Units 2
    and
    Unit 12
    i got 64 and 46 what use get, my re-sit them.

ReputationRep:
    64 is a good mark thats a solid C i wouldnt bother retkaing it to be honested you should focus uyour efforts on 12 as thats just an E.

ReputationRep:
    Yea thanks MrJ

Thought i would of done better in Unit 12:The Internet Systems and Services

Everybody else got more or less the same mark, am guessing that we werent tought good enough or they where marking very hard.

got any revision notes on that unit 12
    or unit 7: programming
    seeing as this is your subject.

ReputationRep:
    I was so sure I got at least 80 on that Unit 2 exam. So were a few friends of mine. Turns out all I get 65 and everyone else gets 60 or lower.

I swear the exam results were fixed.

ReputationRep:
    i only got a d and an e and not many people did any better either. i thought id have done better in the re take cos i thought it was easier and we did loads of practice for it for like 3 months before the exam.

ReputationRep:
    i found the internet exam abit confusing the way the worded the questions but i got a C so im pretty happy with that. so worried about the unit 2 exam, i know nothing. can some one help me with what sites there are to revise from, as i have very little notes. thanxs.

ReputationRep:
    Yer in unit 2 i got 62... The highest in my college for it this year was 62! Most people failed. People that were predicted B's got like E's

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.