rosh_91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hi who is going to Sheffield Hallam this year I am going and the course I am gonna study is Law with criminology.. anyone else doing that course? I am looking to make friends before I start uni x
aaliyahsiobhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rosh_91)
hi who is going to Sheffield Hallam this year I am going and the course I am gonna study is Law with criminology.. anyone else doing that course? I am looking to make friends before I start uni x
Hey! I'm going to Sheffield Hallam to study Tourism Management! Have you already received your offer?
Djohnston18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey I've applied for sheff Hallam to do aerospace engineering, still waiting for offer tho lol. Congrats if you already got one.
aaliyahsiobhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Djohnston18)
Hey I've applied for sheff Hallam to do aerospace engineering, still waiting for offer tho lol. Congrats if you already got one.
Ahh good luck!! is it your first choice?
Djohnston18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aaliyahsiobhan)
Ahh good luck!! is it your first choice?
Yes it's my ideal choice I'm from the local area and wanted to be close to home so applied at both Sheffield unis but Hallam is my first, that's of I get any offers. Where are you from and why have you chosen sheff Hallam?
aaliyahsiobhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yes it's my ideal choice I'm from the local area and wanted to be close to home so applied at both Sheffield unis but Hallam is my first, that's of I get any offers. Where are you from and why have you chosen sheff Hallam?
Ah I see, that's fair enough! well I hope you get into to Hallam! Best of luck I'm from Derby. It was my favourite out of the ones I visited and I preferred the course content compared to the others
Djohnston18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah I see, that's fair enough! well I hope you get into to Hallam! Best of luck I'm from Derby. It was my favourite out of the ones I visited and I preferred the course content compared to the others
Good luck to you too and I hope you enjoy it. I may message you if I need a friend haha.
aaliyahsiobhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Good luck to you too and I hope you enjoy it. I may message you if I need a friend haha.
Thanks, you too!! haha, that's fine. I may end up doing the same!! :')
rosh_91
Rep:
?
Hey! I'm going to Sheffield Hallam to study Tourism Management! Have you already received your offer?
heyy yeah ive got my offer to study criminology r u deffo going Sheffield then or have u got any other choices
aaliyahsiobhan
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
heyy yeah ive got my offer to study criminology r u deffo going Sheffield then or have u got any other choices
Awesome, congrats! I'm definitely going to Sheffield! What about you?!
hall1394
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've applied for Aerospace Engineering (Masters) - I've not had an offer back yet though fingers crossed. anybody else thinking of engineering? what halls are everybody thinking of staying in?
Djohnston18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hall1394)
I've applied for Aerospace Engineering (Masters) - I've not had an offer back yet though fingers crossed. anybody else thinking of engineering? what halls are everybody thinking of staying in?
Good luck with your offer I've applied for both the BEng and MEng in aerospace still no offer.
JoRdaN210
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hall1394)
I've got an offer for Beng Aerospace Engineering, pretty sure i'll get enough UCAS points to do the masters though so i'll be applying for that too through clearing when the time comes

Or, stick with Beng and do it as a sandwich course. A year in industry is more beneficial than an extra year at Uni for the masters, agree or disagree?
Rhoodje
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well Sheffield Hallam is one of my top 3 choices☺ So I might see you there at the open day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
rosh_91
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rhoodje)
Well Sheffield Hallam is one of my top 3 choices☺ So I might see you there at the open day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
When are u going to the open day I need to go on the 23rd of feb is anyone else going
Rhoodje
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When are u going to the open day I need to go on the 23rd of feb is anyone else going
Unlucky, I'm going on the 13th of February

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gabby_Armstrong9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey good luck! Which accommodation you applying too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
FMHughes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sheffield Hallam's my first choice and I got a conditional offer a few days back to study Forensic Accounting (: just waiting back to hear about the Accounting and Finance course there before I make a decision (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gabby_Armstrong9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by FMHughes)
Sheffield Hallam's my first choice and I got a conditional offer a few days back to study Forensic Accounting (: just waiting back to hear about the Accounting and Finance course there before I make a decision (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's great! Well done which campus is the course at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
rosh_91
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gabby_Armstrong9)
Aww that's great! Well done which campus is the course at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm applying for the forge what about u ??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
    Course Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 2 Feb '20
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (48)
18.82%
Labour (105)
41.18%
Liberal Democrats (52)
20.39%
Green Party (15)
5.88%
Brexit Party (7)
2.75%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.57%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.96%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)