The Student Room Group

Dream car & prices

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

Lamborghini aventador, Im a big fan of this colour and I saw one for sale for about £280,000 :eek: Better start saving now, cuz i'll be at it for awhile :rolleyes:
Reply 21
As strange as it may sound I'd really like one of these.. but it's going to be a good few years before I can get one insured for a reasonable sum, and as every year goes by more and more are scrapped or written off :frown:

Reply 22
For a daily driver:

For the weekend:

Reply 23
Probably a last generation (so I can have a manual box) Audi RS4 avant, probably with a bit of work done on the engine (because as any man will agree, 414hp is no where near enough!)... Costs about £25,000 for a really nice one.

Though, getting a Reliant Scimitar, and updating the mechanicals to modern spec would be bloody lovely: classic body shape, with modern brakes and suspension, and a sweet V8, would be a beast :biggrin: Car cost under £2k, but the work would probably cost a lot :frown:
Porsche 911 turbo 110K +

black-porsche-911-turbo.jpg
Reply 25
Mercedes C63 for long relaxing cruises, cost £25k

Dream car, Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. Cost £150k :frown:

My favourite car which im buying in few months :biggrin: Cost 2-3k

My first car...
(edited 11 years ago)
Tesla Model S - the 85KW one

It's quicker than a BMW M5!

[video="youtube;vvHTN0Yi1t4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvHTN0Yi1t4[/video]

A review of it
[video="youtube;1kCG-WqpVnI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kCG-WqpVnI[/video]

As far as an affordable dream car goes, I already have that. I have this car:

It's a Honda Civic IMA Hybrid 2005. I bet you can tell now that I like my high mpg cars :biggrin:

Future cars would be something that gets me as high or higher than 57Mpg :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Any Ferrari, I'm such a fan. And the Tesla S is surprisingly good too^

Follow my Twitter @rjvCars for the latest news and competitions and that
Http://twitter.com/rjvCars

Posted from TSR iPad

Quick Reply

Latest