Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    As many of you guys, i've been shortlisted. I wanted to know if you guys think that an additional personal statement ( that explains more precisely why i wanna read law ) would be good/bad, and why?

Thanks!

Paul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law_student)
    Hey,
    As many of you guys, i've been shortlisted. I wanted to know if you guys think that an additional personal statement ( that explains more precisely why i wanna read law ) would be good/bad, and why?

Thanks!

Paul
    i dunno, i got the same letter as you. I'm not going to bother although i will send in a copy of my as physics results i got today - 79/90, 90/90 and 120/120. You could also send in results of mock exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by law_student)
    Hey,

Thanks!

Paul
    i am beginning to wonder how 'short' that list really is!! anyways do you think your first statement was not adequate enough? honestly unless you can add something that is really original i dont see the point.

beware the end of march is upon us!!

ReputationRep:
    Small bit of additional info if sumthing has changed is good, whole new PS isn't. The whole reason that they have taken so long to give a reply is the volume of stuff to get through, they certainly don't want vast swathes now, I should warrant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Small bit of additional info if sumthing has changed is good, whole new PS isn't. The whole reason that they have taken so long to give a reply is the volume of stuff to get through, they certainly don't want vast swathes now, I should warrant.
    yea i agree... it is almost the end of the waiting and I guess things are pretty hectic at lse. try and remain calm and just hope ur info is enough to get an offer...easier said than done as i am still waiting

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.