The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Awful! :/ going to need to re sit :frown:
Reply 2
it was god awful, here's hoping the grade boundaries are super low...
Agree with you. Didn't finish the paper so a resit defo in the summer. Anyone working on the unofficial mark scheme? What do people think the grade boundaries will be?
Reply 4
It was okay, it could have been a lot nicer like some of the past papers but it wasn't too bad! I hope!! Does anyone remember any of the questions and what answers they put??
Reply 5
Hey what did people put for the question on explaining the rate of oxygen uptake? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Original post by Meh12
Hey what did people put for the question on explaining the rate of oxygen uptake? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Oh gosh I can't even remember the exam
Reply 7
I though that it was alright, little pushed for time like but not as bad as papers from previous years. Anyways there's no point worrying now there is nothin that you can do so don't waste your time and concentrate on future exams to come.
Reply 8
Original post by iop horray
I though that it was alright, little pushed for time like but not as bad as papers from previous years. Anyways there's no point worrying now there is nothin that you can do so don't waste your time and concentrate on future exams to come.

Yeah very true, I do think it was a fair paper though, so looking at high grade boundaries..
Reply 9
Yep , just A bit higher than last years. Although a lot of people said that they didn't have time to finish it so maybe lower :-/
Reply 10
Possibly, tbh I think timing has always been difficult for Biology, biol4 particularly, i don't feel it was longer than usual?
Did you manage to finish the paper?
Original post by Namrah
Possibly, tbh I think timing has always been difficult for Biology, biol4 particularly, i don't feel it was longer than usual?
Did you manage to finish the paper?

Yeah but just in the scrape of time , although I couldn't do the second to last part of question seven :frown: , although it was 2 marks. How's about you
Reply 12
Oh my gosh me either! I honestly can't remember the question, but I remember not having a clue what to write! Im so annoyed about question 8c, I totally didn't mention the copper and just explained the whole process of geographical isolation/:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I quickly added that the amount of copper present within soil is the reason for geographical isolation in the grass quickly at the end , although I still think you will get the mark so don't stress :smile:
Reply 14
Does anyone have the markscheme for this paper? thanks.
Reply 15
Can anyone upload this june 2013 paper so i can do some practice runs of the most recent one? and also when can you access the june 2013 past papers direct from the aaa website?? its usually after the january exams - but theres none this year........

thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending