Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All my socks never seem to be in the same place at once, so I always end up with 7 clean socks with not a single pair. I'm wearing odd socks almost every day now. How many other students are soo lazy?

Adam

ReputationRep:
    I wear odd socks to school, always do, I really can't be bothered to find a matching pair.

ReputationRep:
    Just buy 10 pairs the same and you won't even care if they're odd

ReputationRep:
    The problem comes when you overfill the machine. I found a sock hanging on for dear life between the drum and the guts of machine. I was grateful for its daring - I have ever since understood the odd sock mystery thanks to that brave sock

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Just buy 10 pairs the same and you won't even care if they're odd
    that, my friend, is genius!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I do that a lot. Most the time, I even turn up to seminars without a pen and paper. I have to borrow some from the teacher.

ReputationRep:
    I have worn every single colour combination you can think of, including toe socks

ReputationRep:
    I have been so tempted ot where a t-shirt saying "UMIST F*CK YOU!" I have nothing against UMIST whats so ever but I just think it would be so funny to see peoples reaction!

I to tend to know some odd things though. I am going to get a Joy Division love will tear us apart t-shirt. That will make a few people notice me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have been so tempted ot where a t-shirt saying "UMIST F*CK YOU!" I have nothing against UMIST whats so ever but I just think it would be so funny to see peoples reaction!

I to tend to know some odd things though. I am going to get a Joy Division love will tear us apart t-shirt. That will make a few people notice me.
    I'm wondering what this has to do with odd socks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    The problem comes when you overfill the machine. I found a sock hanging on for dear life between the drum and the guts of machine. I was grateful for its daring - I have ever since understood the odd sock mystery thanks to that brave sock

Is noone else astounded that they now know the secret? I actually shouted "WOWOWOOWOW" when I saw it in the laundry. Everyone must have thought I was mad.

ReputationRep:
    The washing machine eats mine. There is a little man in the back who steals socks and sells them on; he has his own little odd sock empire.

ReputationRep:
    yeh im the same, can never be arsed to pair the socks up after washing, so im always wearing odd socks. I have socks with days of the week on so quite often i will for example have one with "Monday" on and one with "Wednesday" on

ReputationRep:
    I've worn odd socks for ages, they're all black or blue with bits of colours on them so it doesn't matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I'm wondering what this has to do with odd socks...
    Well nothing but its odd clothes. Or just odd. Or I am just odd. Somthing is odd anyway. I do wear odd socks to uni though but thats just totaly normal.

Its the effect of having to spend a year and a half at university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    All my socks never seem to be in the same place at once, so I always end up with 7 clean socks with not a single pair. I'm wearing odd socks almost every day now. How many other students are soo lazy?

Adam

yup!

i have about 40 pairs of socks...but they always seem to gt washed seperatly!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i have about a bazillion odd socks, to be honest i get kates to wash them though (ashamed!)

ReputationRep:
    I run every morning, It's become vogue to wear odd socks, not that i do it deliberatly mind you, i come home, and throw them somewhere, find them eventually and in the process they become odd.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.