Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    NuqneH travellers, welcome to my humble negh'va.

I just love star trek, it is truely the most ingenius tv program ever, it should be the first tv show to gain a knighthood.

what does everyone else think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    NuqneH travellers, welcome to my humble negh'va.

I just love star trek, it is truely the most ingenius tv program ever, it should be the first tv show to gain a knighthood.

what does everyone else think.
    i think that star trek has (or had for a while) some of the most excellent writers that are/were stuck with a dead concept and still manage to make quality programmes, if you are able to see past the whole being in space thing.

ReputationRep:
    What are you talking about, the entire attraction of star trek is entirely because it is in space. it gives an idealistic veiw of humanity in the future, and gives a good chance to meet a load of aliens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    What are you talking about, the entire attraction of star trek is entirely because it is in space. it gives an idealistic veiw of humanity in the future, and gives a good chance to meet a load of aliens.
    oh, well forget i said anything then

ReputationRep:
    what did you say again?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.