Turn on thread page Beta

Waht a result! !!!"""""22222 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    nothing special, i was drunk earlier on but ive sobered up. i was hoping for one of those old drunk men bantering sessions personally
    ah soz, mindless banter wuld have been hilarious!

clubs closed an hour and a half ago so i', sobering up!)

ReputationRep:
    this is disappointing go and get more beer both of you I want to be entertained lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    this is disappointing go and get more beer both of you I want to be entertained lol.
    ***sings***let me enteerrrrrrtain you!

ReputationRep:
    aaaah! did i really write that?

ive got a h/over now, and still someone sets the fire alarm off and we have to stand in the snow and rain :mad:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Reading this thread makes me feel so much better about the night I was posting stoned off my face

(although it turned out to be more my paranoia about what I'd posted than what I had actually posted...co-ordinating my hands into typing coherent sentences and then using the mouse to click submit post was apparantly beyond me :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    heh heh friend has free house 2nite, might see you all tonight...
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by MattG)
    heh heh friend has free house 2nite, might see you all tonight...
    I'm planning on having a :cough: special :cough: cookie tonight...it's been a long week

This probably means I will spend a couple of hours giggling vaguely at everyone elses postings while forgetting instantly what I've just read...also thinking up the funniest replies only to have trouble actually forming them into words :rolleyes:

I can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    I'm planning on having a :cough: special :cough: cookie tonight...it's been a long week

This probably means I will spend a couple of hours giggling vaguely at everyone elses postings while forgetting instantly what I've just read...also thinking up the funniest replies only to have trouble actually forming them into words :rolleyes:

I can't wait
    special cookie - what you mean a double chocolate chip one lol.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by viviki)
    special cookie - what you mean a double chocolate chip on lol.
    Something like that yep....all home grown organic produce

ReputationRep:
    Reading this thread makes me feel so much better about the night I was posting stoned off my face

(although it turned out to be more my paranoia about what I'd posted than what I had actually posted...co-ordinating my hands into typing coherent sentences and then using the mouse to click submit post was apparantly beyond me :rolleyes: )
    lol!

did you ever see the 'katy' thread, much worse!

you realise that you just shattered my image of good girl pencil queen (again!)
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Ollie)
    lol!

did you ever see the 'katy' thread, much worse!

you realise that you just shattered my image of good girl pencil queen (again!)
    I am a good girl - I refuse to fund nasty drug dealers so I grow my own

ReputationRep:
    I am a good girl - I refuse to fund nasty drug dealers so I grow my own
    ha, where i work, they built this massive massive greenhouse, (4th biggest in europe or something at the time) for a nursery to buy plants etc, but it didnt take off, so now the owners son uses it to grow masive amounts of weed!

and no, your not a good girl, as well you know

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.