Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Im getting my mum a big bottle of Chanel No 5.
    thats gorgeous! my mum likes anythin flowery, and she loves Noah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    my mums always wanted to do the balloon thing as well but its alittle expencive to pay for on ur own!!!
    *confesses* We're not paying for it... dad is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well woteva it is can i come???!!! iv always wanted a balloon ride!
    maybe........

ReputationRep:
    thats gorgeous! my mum likes anythin flowery, and she loves Noah!
    She ran out of no5 and got Safari, it drives me nuts so im getting Chanel no5 back for her.

My fave is Trendre Poison (avatar) by Christain Dior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    lucky for some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: rude!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    lucky for some
    Heh, I know. Dad rules

ReputationRep:
    Im paying mine, I work at Myer Grace Brothers, i get discount !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    my dads a *******, he even charges me the goin interest rate on any money i borrow off him :mad: that should give u picture of what hes like

ReputationRep:
    my dads a *******, he even charges me the goin interest rate on any money i borrow off him :mad: that should give u picture of what hes like
    :eek: Poor you! Dad is always like 'oh, well you'd better pay for it' then when it comes to it, he just forgets all about us paying for it and pays for it anyway can't say the same for me mum though

ReputationRep:
    so anyway, i dont know what to buy for my mum. she loves them feriro roche things but my brother will be buying those for her

ReputationRep:
    whats that?

dont borrow money off him then, he sounds a bit tight and not very nice

ReputationRep:
    so anyway, i dont know what to buy for my mum. she loves them feriro roche things but my brother will be buying those for her
    il giv u some money and we can go shoppin for somethin really nice

ReputationRep:
    whats that?

dont borrow money off him then, he sounds a bit tight and not very nice
    u got it in 1!!!!!!! he gave me a lift to college this morning cus it was snowing, he does have a heart afterall

another example of him for u, i asked him if he had any first class staps (to save me from goin to the post office), he said yes and gave me 1, then he actually charged me 27p 4 it, what an *******!!!!

ReputationRep:
    u got it in 1!!!!!!! he gave me a lift to college this morning cus it was snowing, he does have a heart afterall

another example of him for u, i asked him if he had any first class staps (to save me from goin to the post office), he said yes and gave me 1, then he actually charged me 27p 4 it, what an *******!!!!
    And I always thought my dad was a bit mean! Not anymore!

ReputationRep:

my dad does that to me, but in a nice way... awww. dont worry about him, do the same back!

ReputationRep:

bit harsh aint it. y didnt u say no, theres a thing called providing 4 ur children! lol. soryr no funny

ReputationRep:
    my dad does that to me, but in a nice way... awww. dont worry about him, do the same back!
    ur dads as soft as a brush!

ReputationRep:
    bit harsh aint it. y didnt u say no, theres a thing called providing 4 ur children! lol. soryr no funny
    u dont say no to my dad, otherwise u get a lecture on how he provides the food that i eat and the house that i live in, there is 1 good thing from this, if he doesnt give me anything i dont have to give it back, hehehe

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.