Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my mother had 4 children, and I am the only non-ginger one! i think the evidence suggesting adoption is irrefutable

usually just get her a card and we do all the cleaning and cooking for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    u dont say no to my dad, otherwise u get a lecture on how he provides the food that i eat and the house that i live in
    so you don't get charged for that? hes a bit mean

ReputationRep:
    u dont say no to my dad, otherwise u get a lecture on how he provides the food that i eat and the house that i live in, there is 1 good thing from this, if he doesnt give me anything i dont have to give it back, hehehe
    i thought he didnt live with you...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    so you don't get charged for that? hes a bit mean
    he is, i dont get charged for it cus im in full time education, and they still get family allowence for me

ReputationRep:
    Lou, i've gotta go back to lesson now, i will meet you at the stairs at 12 k?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i thought he didnt live with you...?
    i dont associate with that 1 any more, hes an even bigger ****!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont associate with that 1 any more, hes an even bigger ****!!
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    step dad! dur!

yea il see u in a minute, il walk to ur room

xx

ReputationRep:
    i live with my mum and step dad, which i have donwe 4 the past 15 years, my dad disowned me when i was 2, i hardly ever see him, i have now stopped gettin gifts 4 either birthday or christmas off him, i cant wait to see what i get for my 18th!!

ReputationRep:
    how much are balloon flights?
    You could get one of those Red Letter day, I think they have some balloon flights.

(Original post by lumpycustard)
    damn! so wen u celebrtaing it?
    i cant belive tho that theres cards saying "happy mothers day to my wife" :confused: im sure they have anniversarys for that...
    Not sure when we'll celebrate...maybe not at all......& those cards, unless you thought your wife was your mother or vice versa....It'll be a bit confusing....

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.