Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my mother had 4 children, and I am the only non-ginger one! i think the evidence suggesting adoption is irrefutable

usually just get her a card and we do all the cleaning and cooking for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    u dont say no to my dad, otherwise u get a lecture on how he provides the food that i eat and the house that i live in
    so you don't get charged for that? hes a bit mean

ReputationRep:
    u dont say no to my dad, otherwise u get a lecture on how he provides the food that i eat and the house that i live in, there is 1 good thing from this, if he doesnt give me anything i dont have to give it back, hehehe
    i thought he didnt live with you...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    so you don't get charged for that? hes a bit mean
    he is, i dont get charged for it cus im in full time education, and they still get family allowence for me

ReputationRep:
    Lou, i've gotta go back to lesson now, i will meet you at the stairs at 12 k?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i thought he didnt live with you...?
    i dont associate with that 1 any more, hes an even bigger ****!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont associate with that 1 any more, hes an even bigger ****!!
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    step dad! dur!

yea il see u in a minute, il walk to ur room

xx

ReputationRep:
    i live with my mum and step dad, which i have donwe 4 the past 15 years, my dad disowned me when i was 2, i hardly ever see him, i have now stopped gettin gifts 4 either birthday or christmas off him, i cant wait to see what i get for my 18th!!

ReputationRep:
    how much are balloon flights?
    You could get one of those Red Letter day, I think they have some balloon flights.

(Original post by lumpycustard)
    damn! so wen u celebrtaing it?
    i cant belive tho that theres cards saying "happy mothers day to my wife" :confused: im sure they have anniversarys for that...
    Not sure when we'll celebrate...maybe not at all......& those cards, unless you thought your wife was your mother or vice versa....It'll be a bit confusing....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.