Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I vaguely remember. Soleros are hard to beat though, tangy

I thought i WAS the only one!!!! orangyhmmmmmmmmmm:

sorry i amy typing lying doen = not easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Ah, looks like you're drunk
    just sleepy sand enhjpying the benefits of a alptop and bed #

ReputationRep:
    yeah soleros are very nice! but tbh those "bigger" lollies are so overpriced and im a tight fisted ******* so i dont have them often!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    yeah soleros are very nice! but tbh those "bigger" lollies are so overpriced and im a tight fisted ******* so i dont have them often!
    I only have about 6 icecreams a summer so it makes sense to treat myself when I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I only have about 6 icecreams a summer so it makes sense to treat myself when I do
    well here you go then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    well here you go then
    HUm-a-nah!

ReputationRep:
    these are nice too!

ReputationRep:
    OH NO NO NO NO
    omg

My french tutor backed me a cake and gave it to me in the tin. she said I could give it back to her when I come back at easter.

I lent the tin to a friend who beggedme for it to make a birthday cake. I felt guilty and said OK. She didn;t even bake the cake. Today she said "I left it outside your door". The cleaner has taken it and thrown it away. I'm totally buggered. I can't afford a new cake tin for her - what should I do? She SHOULD NOT have left the tin outside my door without a note or something. Oh crap, I'm so panciking what the hell am I going to do.

ReputationRep:
    OH NO NO NO NO
    omg

My french tutor backed me a cake and gave it to me in the tin. she said I could give it back to her when I come back at easter.

I lent the tin to a friend who beggedme for it to make a birthday cake. I felt guilty and said OK. She didn;t even bake the cake. Today she said "I left it outside your door". The cleaner has taken it and thrown it away. I'm totally buggered. I can't afford a new cake tin for her - what should I do? She SHOULD NOT have left the tin outside my door without a note or something. Oh crap, I'm so panciking what the hell am I going to do.
    only way is to buy a new one by the sounds of it! im sure you can find some money from somewhere how much can a cake tin be?!

what is your french tutor doing baking you cakes anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    only way is to buy a new one by the sounds of it! im sure you can find some money from somewhere how much can a cake tin be?!

what is your french tutor doing baking you cakes anyway?

They're about £8. I can't afford that!

She is my friend too

ReputationRep:
    They're about £8. I can't afford that!

She is my friend too
    don't eat for a couple of days, there's your money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    don't eat for a couple of days, there's your money
    But it's not my fault that it's been thrown away.

ReputationRep:
    But it's not my fault that it's been thrown away.
    well kind of, but you did lend it to someone else when it wasn't really yours to lend.

ask the person who left it there to pay? or go halves? you can't not give one back

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.