The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aries1992
Omg! Me too! It's so strange that I still enjoy it though.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I don't know about you but I'm actually glad I don't have orgasms, because it means I get my jollies from penetration. If I could climax I might find real sex a disappointment.
Reply 121
The minute you see that it's a guy asking the question, you know why he's asking it...kind of obvious
Reply 122
Original post by Mrx123
The minute you see that it's a guy asking the question, you know why he's asking it...kind of obvious

I asked to question for research purposes
I had mini orgasms before puberty - a nice tingle, hips pushed forward, breathing stopped for a moment, then no desire to 'play' any more.

Once I hit puberty and orgasm was far more radical ... usually ... and can vary a lot in intensity. I suppose that's necessary so we have something to talk about afterwards :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
I've never had one and I'm 21.

I don't know what this means...
Reply 125
Some facts;

this thread is over a year old.

I love that there are 30 anons. xD

Around 13, and on my own. I remember it beautifully.
Around age 13, when masturbating.
Reply 127
I had my first at 17. I never masturbated fully until I got a bf and that was when I was 17.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Going to potentially weird the majority of this thread out but I was 6....

Didn't have a clue what it was (bar the obvious 'it was good'). Freaked the majority of my 7 yr old friends out explaining it and then discovered 'children don't talk about this stuff'. Was shamed into thinking it was bad and wrong and.didn't feel truely comfortable with myself until I was 18.

EDIT- not sure about these mini-Os. Obviously they vary but that was my first ever experience.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Every person is likely to have a different answer so if you're trying to work out how to orgasm yourself then you'll just have to find out what works best for you. Not everyone will orgasm through penetrative sex, not everyone can orgasm through masturbation. Do stuff, find out. Simples.
I've had not proper "mini" ones since I was about 8 or something. Some girls don't have experience of this - by "mini" it's more of a nice feeling than a climax, and it's not intense.

As for a proper climax, not until I was around 20. I started having sex with my boyfriend at 18, it just took me a while to develop the ability to do it properly. Masturbation was a key step - I had my first one on my own but they're better with my boyfriend.
First around 11 I guess, didn't really realise what I was doing. And it's always been the same, I guess a 'mini'. It's not at all what I see my boyfriend getting when he orgasms, but it's the sort of release feeling? But most of the time I don't feel it much. I'm 17 now and still never got better than a bit of hip arching. :nope:

Latest

Trending

Trending