Rugby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    Rugby
    Meeeee I do gymnastics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Darts.
    lol i cant play darts to save my life...cant actually get them on the board...maybe i shudnt even admit to that...

ReputationRep:
    Pool!!!

ReputationRep:
    im into blading! anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    im into blading! anyone else?
    Used to be in the Bell View Raiders when i was younger (street hockey) i absolutely loved it....SO much fun!

ReputationRep:
    The idea is to hit the board?! This is news to me.
    yeah i know that much lol...which is why i shudnt have admitted lol. but im sure if u attempted a back flip on the beam ud fall off when the idea is to stay on....hmmm????!

ReputationRep:
    croquet

ReputationRep:
    An excellent game if ever there was one. Part of the fun is the comedy arguments over rules as every pub seems to have their own.
    Really depends where you go....it is funny though coz some people refuse to play a different set of rules lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Used to be in the Bell View Raiders when i was younger (street hockey) i absolutely loved it....SO much fun!
    used to go rollerblading now and again...no time anymre lol and no desire to to be honest!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah i know that much lol...which is why i shudnt have admitted lol. but im sure if u attempted a back flip on the beam ud fall off when the idea is to stay on....hmmm????!
    if you do gymnastics then surely youve done athletics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    used to go rollerblading now and again...no time anymre lol and no desire to to be honest!
    To old now lol into the adult thing......CARS lol

ReputationRep:
    Place I usually play has this crazy rule where potting one of each off the break is a foul! Also, sometimes a foul when the opponent is on the black results in 2 shots, sometimes 1, depending on what day it is!
    we normally play you can pot on break, 2 shot carry, cant hit backwards in the D if white is potted and u have to finish with a tv finish....good rules i think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayrosser2004)
    if you do gymnastics then surely youve done athletics?
    yeah i have...why? not properly like gymnastics though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah i have...why? not properly like gymnastics though
    because athletics is the best. look at it. you can pick from so much. 100m high jump longjump triple jump 800m 1500m shotputt polevault

ReputationRep:
    because athletics is the best. look at it. you can pick from so much. 100m high jump longjump triple jump 800m 1500m shotputt polevault
    Gymnastics IS the best. Can do so much!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Gymnastics IS the best. Can do so much!!!
    alright i guess i cant win this battle but i still like athletics loads

ReputationRep:
    alright i guess i cant win this battle but i still like athletics loads
    yea but gymnastics is bloody impressive lol. Well...if u manage to do it right when people watch. I always manage to fall over or fall off shame on me

ReputationRep:
    duelling - any challengers?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.