duelling - any challengers?
    *removes his glove and slaps innitman_uk around the cheek with it*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    *removes his glove and slaps innitman_uk around the cheek with it*
    oooo innitman_uk....u gunna take that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yea but gymnastics is bloody impressive lol. Well...if u manage to do it right when people watch. I always manage to fall over or fall off shame on me
    we did gymnastics in year 7 and 8. i avnt done it since as it was really hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayrosser2004)
    we did gymnastics in year 7 and 8. i avnt done it since as it was really hard.
    lol its not hard its fun

ReputationRep:
    mmm flexible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol its not hard its fun
    it wasnt fun for me i couldnt even do the foward roll

ReputationRep:
    it wasnt fun for me i couldnt even do the foward roll
    lol that's pretty impressive!

yeah i did gymnastics for about a term.... then i couldnt fit it into my routine anymore... but it was really good fun - and full respect to those who do it!

ReputationRep:
    Rugby.

League to watch and union to play.

ReputationRep:
    because athletics is the best. look at it. you can pick from so much. 100m high jump longjump triple jump 800m 1500m shotputt polevault
    All of which I definitively suck at! Seriously, I am the world's worst athlete; one year my friend and I got entered for the 1500m at sports day without knowing or agreeing to it, so we walked it. Got chucked off after 300m

I did gymnastics for a bit, but am the wrong build and not flexible enough. We had incredible coaches though, who really pushed you. Was great fun, if very painful at times!

ReputationRep:
    Tennis, football, skiing and swimming Hmm but I play hockey in school. Not into it too much tho'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    All of which I definitively suck at! Seriously, I am the world's worst athlete; one year my friend and I got entered for the 1500m at sports day without knowing or agreeing to it, so we walked it. Got chucked off after 300m

I did gymnastics for a bit, but am the wrong build and not flexible enough. We had incredible coaches though, who really pushed you. Was great fun, if very painful at times!
    lol 1500m was my event and long jump, came first in that every time!

ReputationRep:
    i did a bit of 100m and triple jump and played football. i sucked at them all tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)

Your silly, I got out of doing the inter line cross country and the national cross country comp by 'going to a wedding' in the first year, 'going on holiday' the second and 'rugby charity work' the third year. They never ask me in the last two years despite being one of the best at it. I was wounded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    oooo innitman_uk....u gunna take that?
    damn right i am!

*runs away saying 'bye' in the voice of snake from the simpsons*

ReputationRep:
    whos into sport. my favourite is athletics
    Which event?

ReputationRep:
    whos into sport. my favourite is athletics
    I'm not really into sport, but I do love horse riding, and I like watching Wimbledon when it's on.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.