Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    saying he cud offer tutition for ICT projects via email...
    hmm..."tuition"

ReputationRep:
    i want to be a software engineer. im goijng to debry college in septemeber to do a btec in it

ReputationRep:
    i got an A for one of my it exams, very not expected!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    hmm..."tuition"
    yeah im scared cos ive heard of people like these..cud be genuine, but im scared lol, wanid to know if any of u lot had the same PM...and u havnt..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    i got an A for one of my it exams, very not expected!
    none of the stuff they taught us came up in the exams so everyones got **** grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah im scared cos ive heard of people like these..cud be genuine, but im scared lol, wanid to know if any of u lot had the same PM...and u havnt..?
    nope, you're getting all the attention . give him a kiss

ReputationRep:
    none of the stuff they taught us came up in the exams so everyones got **** grades
    always happens. soddin exams boards!

ReputationRep:
    i got a A for the one we were taught and a D for the one where it was all new stuff iv never heard of!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    im sure they do it on purpose!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    i blame the teachers, they were rubbish. i got 3 different teachers, and two of them dunno anything about computers, 1 is always late. (i mean proper late or dont turn up at all) the only good one is always doin something else. its all rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    I haven't had it either. Sounds like someone has a secret admirer!

ReputationRep:
    i blame the teachers, they were rubbish. i got 3 different teachers, and two of them dunno anything about computers, 1 is always late. (i mean proper late or dont turn up at all) the only good one is always doin something else. its all rubbish.
    my one isnt even qualified...lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Insatiable)
    or someones being picked for being vulnerable...email him and get lots of stupid virus things or a ridiculous charge fee...? lol

ReputationRep:
    totally agree

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    my one isnt even qualified...lol
    one of mine is a physics teacher. and all he taught us was what those icons at the top of internet explorer is and why they are like that.

ReputationRep:
    r u in my lesson?!?!

ReputationRep:
    one of mine is a physics teacher. and all he taught us was what those icons at the top of internet explorer is and why they are like that.
    lol. I absoloutely HATE IT, i wudnt recommend it to anybody.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds... odd. You might want to get yourself a copy of the syllabus to find out what you actually need to know. I think you can get them from the examining board's website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    r u in my lesson?!?!
    lol and they are wondering why people are doin rubbish.

your teachers like that too?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds... odd. You might want to get yourself a copy of the syllabus to find out what you actually need to know. I think you can get them from the examining board's website.
    lol well its too late now. i really dont wanan do it again.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.