The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary University of London History and Politics offer?

Hello :smile:

I applied to QMUL in late November. And still have not received an offer. I've already done my A-levels (Grades: ABB). However others have already got telephone interviews with the University lined up. Call me paranoid but is this the start of QMUL rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance.
Reply 1
if they wanted to reject you, you would be rejected !
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ThunderHawk1994
Hello :smile:

I applied to QMUL in late November. And still have not received an offer. I've already done my A-levels (Grades: ABB). However others have already got telephone interviews with the University lined up. Call me paranoid but is this the start of QMUL rejecting my application?

Thanks in advance.

You need to relax and be patient. Just because other people have got interviews doesn't mean you won't get one!
Sounds like they haven't made up their minds yet and you've probably been put in the 'maybe' list. Give it some more time for them to reply and you'll know for sure. I know the wait can be quite distressful.

When I applied to QM for Law while retaking my whole A2 year, I didn't get an offer from them until as late as February/March. After the January exam results were published and I met my entry requirements, I sent them an email saying I've already met almost all the entry requirements and am still waiting for them. 2 weeks later, I got a reply and was offered a conditional place. I'm in my final year now :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest